Thread: Boardstock

NorCalCat
    Is anyone planning on going to Boardstak in Clear Lake this year. It is back on for September 28-30 at Konocti Vista. Should be fun, last year there was a pretty good hot boat turnout.

707dog
    was just talking to my neighbor about this, they have a house right across the water from knoctie harbor... got the invite just havnt set any plans yet!!

NorCalCat
    was just talking to my neighbor about this, they have a house right across the water from knoctie harbor... got the invite just havnt set any plans yet!!
    Let me know! We have a house there, and will be rafted up. Have pontoon boat with us as well and it has all the goodies. Brass pole, blender, bbq, etc.

Clearlake Kid
    I'm sure i'll will be there, to check out the thongs.

707dog
    probably not gonna make it i laged and the neighbors have a house full...waiting for indian beach resort to give me a call back they always hook me up he is trying to shuffle around some rooms..

NorCalCat
    probably not gonna make it i laged and the neighbors have a house full...waiting for indian beach resort to give me a call back they always hook me up he is trying to shuffle around some rooms..
    Call and ask for Kyle at Ferndale 1707 279 4866
    Not sure if I will be making it either. I might come up for the day Saturday. But I will have my 4 yr old son with me.