Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owen Wilson Tries to commit suicide???

Nord
    Just heard on Go Country, more news to come!!!

RiverToysJas
    There was talk of it on here earlier today, in that thread about motorboatin'. Haven't heard any updates though.
    RTJas

Boatcop
    He is probably still upset at the letter (http://www.steelydan.com/heyluke.html)that Don Fagen and Walt Becker (Steely Dan) wrote to Luke about him.

ratso
    Wow... I was just watching "Behind Enemy Lines" too...:jawdrop:
    I always figured if you really wanted to commit suicide, a good tall building or a 44 should do the trick...
    Just last week a chick I've known for about 30 years tried to off herself... She has a couple of teens and her dad has been in failing health for a few years now... all she has ever done is cause that family grief... what a selfish fukkin' bitch.

RitcheyRch
    They saying he might have tried it since he recently broke-up with Kate Hudson.

ratso
    They saying he might have tried it since he recently broke-up with Kate Hudson.
    I've seen more than my fair share of that... Had a couple of friends kill theirselves over women...

hoolign
    How do you "try" to commit suicide?? I mean if you can't even do your self in...you are pitiful!
    Lets see how difficult this can be..
    Jump off bulding - well a reatining wall is not likely going to "git er dun" just give you a nice cast for everyone to write how idiotic you are on it--hike up a nice 30 story swan dive and instant lasagna!
    Slash wrists- waving a butter knife over your wrists is not going to accomplish much ..once they wipe the butter off you and consider your brain as toast you'll get a nice tight jacket - but a good deep laceration lengthways down across the veins would!
    Over dose- 6 vitaman c's .hmmmmm.. probably not, you may be a lil healthier lunatic..but a fist full of morphine or a big ol spike of heroin would put ya out!
    Bullet- shooting off the earlobe would likely hurt your hearing and make it near impossible hearing people call you an idiot.but a nice ol 12G to the brain would splatter the lack of brains in your head in a nice mosaic pattern
    Why waste others time with the BS?? If ya have problems - get help- talk about them and try to get some resolve..but for christ sakes, if your going to do yourself in..at least get that simple step right

River Runin
    Shoulda went with the grain!--instead of across it!
    Stupid is as stupid Duoes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast