Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the grand ol party??

Blown 472
    First rove jumps ship, then gonzales, now this?? what is next?
    Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho was arrested by a plainclothes police officer investigating complaints of lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, according to a report just issued by Roll Call.
    The report said the incident happened just after noon on June 11.
    A spokesman for Craig, a Republican, called the incident a "he said/he said misunderstanding" and promised a fuller statement later today.
    But according to Roll Call, Craig, who is married, pleaded guilty on Aug. 8 to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge in Hennepin County District Court and paid more than $500 in fees and fines. A 10-day jail sentence was stayed and a one-year probation imposed.
    According to the police report obtained by Roll Call, Sgt. Dave Karsnia of the airport police was investigating a men's room where frequent arrests have been made for sexual activity. Soon after the plainclothes officer took a seat in a stall, he noticed "an older white male with gray hair standing outside my stall." He peered through a crack in the door for two minutes before entering the adjacent stall.
    The officer reported that Craig tapped his right foot, "a common signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct." Craig allegedly moved his right foot so that it touched the officer's left foot. When the officer flashed his badge beneath the stall wall, Craig reportedly exclaimed, "No!" The officer informed him he was under arrest and took him for 45 minutes of interrogation and photographing.
    At one point during that session, Craig allegedly passed over a business card identifying him as a U.S. senator and said, "What do you think about that?"
    During a tape-recorded interview the officer reported Craig "either disagreed with me or 'didn't recall' the events as they happened." At one point Craig reported he reached down to pick up a piece of paper, but the officer said there was none on the floor.
    In October 2006, Craig's office publicly denied allegations that he was a homosexual made by a gay activist website, calling it "completely ridiculous" with "no basis in fact."
    The Roll Call article by John McArdle is available online only to subscribers.

centerhill condor
    yea, I saw that and wondered how long it would take to show up here in prf.
    I don't know what to write. What surprised me is that there was an undercover officer in the pottie just for such an offence...I mean really?
    The same thing happened at the University of Mississippi library men's room back in the '80s and some prominent local politicians were "busted".
    The Ole Miss arrests led to the sarcastic chant, "hottie tottie gosh allmighty meet me in the ole miss pottie".
    CC

'75 Miller
    If dude's a fag he needs to lose his job. He'd just get replaced by another Republican, likely a much younger one who'd be around to fight the lefties longer. He's from Idaho, not some pansy pinko "blue" state like ca.
    Blown are you gonna be pissed when ANOTHER Republican (Fred Thompson) gets elected President in 2008?

Blown 472
    If dude's a fag he needs to lose his job. He'd just get replaced by another Republican, likely a much younger one who'd be around to fight the lefties longer. He's from Idaho, not some pansy pinko "blue" state like ca.
    Blown are you gonna be pissed when ANOTHER Republican (Fred Thompson) gets elected President in 2008?
    nope

SmokinLowriderSS
    If he was from the other party, it'd be OK. THAT is the worst problem.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?

'75 Miller
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
    Why bring up klinton's mess? Oh yeah, he was impeached for getting a blowie, right. Had nothing to do with looking the congress and more importantly THE AMERICAN PEOPLE in the face and lying, huh?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Why bring up klinton's mess? Oh yeah, he was impeached for getting a blowie, right. Had nothing to do with looking the congress and more importantly THE AMERICAN PEOPLE in the face and lying, huh?
    Just pointing out that Dems getting a BJ's aren't ignored either. We all aware ofl the rest of the Clinton story.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SmokinLowriderSS
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?

Blown 472
    Kinda like Iraq.

Blown 472
    This is some pretty "liberal" activity for a rep.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast