Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One simple request...

OGShocker
    I remember when this forum had a little class and decorum. A time when Summerlove would come of with a comment that was way off in left field and we would all discuss it, some times at nauseum. But, we discussed it in a manner most of us could be proud of.
    I must say this section has fallen into a dark abyss. A trench where "Bush is a P R I C K", "Hillary is a bitch" and that poster or this poster is an assclown, speak that scars us all. A vast emptiness, I am sure it will never recover from. Where grown men fall to the level of name calling that has no place in civil times and places.
    No matter how we vote or what we think, we are all Americans. Maybe it is time we start acting like it again.
    OGS

OGShocker

eliminatedsprinter
    I remember when this forum had a little class and decorum. A time when Summerlove would come of with a comment that was way off in left field and we would all discuss it, some times at nauseum. But, we discussed it in a manner most of us could be proud of.
    I must say this section has fallen into a dark abyss. A trench where "Bush is a P R I C K", "Hillary is a bitch" and that poster or this poster is an assclown, speak that scars us all. A vast emptiness, I am sure it will never recover from. Where grow men fall to the level of name calling that has no place in civil times and places.
    No matter how we vote or what we think, we are all Americans. Maybe it is time we start acting like it again.
    OGS
    Ya think??
    P.S. Thanks.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I must say this section has fallen into a dark abyss. A trench where "Bush is a P R I C K", "Hillary is a bitch" and that poster or this poster is an assclown, speak that scars us all. A vast emptiness, I am sure it will never recover from. Where grow men fall to the level of name calling that has no place in civil times and places.
    OGS
    Well put
    Thanks for the reminder

Schiada76
    Oh YEAH!!! Says who?? Piss off bitch!!!!! :sqeyes:
    Just kidding!
    Actually politics in this country have always been hotly debted and filled with vitriol, read some of the slurs and invective hurled back and forth through out our countries history. Hell they used to duel to the death.:sqeyes:
    HMMMMMMMMMMM
    Ok Ultra this it.......flintlocks at twenty paces!:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Oh YEAH!!! Says who?? Piss off bitch!!!!! :sqeyes:
    Just kidding!
    Actually politics in this country have always been hotly debted and filled with vitriol, read some of the slurs and invective hurled back and forth through out our countries history. Hell they used to duel to the death.:sqeyes:
    HMMMMMMMMMMM
    Ok Ultra this it.......flintlocks at twenty paces!:devil:
    I think it should be 10 :argue:
    Sushi anyone? :eat:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I think it should be 10 :argue:
    Sushi anyone? :eat:
    5 paces, and I only go CAPLOCK. No failures to fire that way. .54 Cal
    You go ahead and bring your flinter.

Old Texan
    Not all of us....
    So Canada ain't in North America any more??????

never_fast_enuf
    Thoughtful honest debate would be nice...ain't gonna happen.
    The far left isn't capable due to the fact that they rule their lives with pure emotion. Facts aren't considered since feelings take precedent in their minds. It really is as simple as that.
    I simply will not sit by and let people spew complete lies and not challenge them on it. I have tried the civil tone and I have tried the nasty tone. Neither works on someone who is so willing to disregard facts in order to continue to feed their irrational "feelings".
    What are you left with? Not much other than to so deride someone for their extreme ignorance that one day they may actually seek the truthÂ…
    Like I said, it ain't gonna happen.

Old Texan
    Blame on MoveOn. The Soros backed lies are becoming more and more devisive. The WSJ recently had an article on this very topic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast