Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the grand ol party??

'75 Miller
    Talk about some one that is controled, sheesh you best start thinking for yourself before you explode.
    Controlled? That's just ridiculous, but it's exactly what I've come to expect from you clownie. I do all my own thinking, no blogs or Republican websites. I call 'em like I see 'em, plain and simple. Nice try though.

'75 Miller
    Happy **** face?
    I must thank you again for that pic of Bush in your sig. Seeing his smiling face after reading the jibberish you post reminds me how much he gets under your skin. Another reason to like the man! Viva Bush!!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'd rather drink avgas and piss on a brush fire than support demorats of any kind.
    This doesn't sound like you can stand Democrats either. My statement stands.
    I think Yellowboat has you pegged. You hate Americans.
    Rather than spewing the worn out leftist commie hate crap, be a man and tell me (us) why your way is better. The current GOP is surely no example.

'75 Miller
    This doesn't sound like you can stand Democrats either. My statement stands.
    I think Yellowboat has you pegged. You hate Americans.
    That's just ridiculous. Yello was wrong in saying it, you're an idiot for repeating it. Seems to me if someone has the opposite opinion from you and can't be coerced by your lies you get hostile. I hate lefties, as I said....American or otherwise. My opinions are my own, and I'm entitled to them.
    Why won't you explain what I lied about? You called me a liar but never said what I lied about.

'75 Miller
    Rather than spewing the worn out leftist commie hate crap, be a man and tell me (us) why your way is better. The current GOP is surely no example.
    I will explain nothing to you until you exolain what I lied about. Since you can't, don't expect any explanations from me.

Blown 472
    Controlled? That's just ridiculous, but it's exactly what I've come to expect from you clownie. I do all my own thinking, no blogs or Republican websites. I call 'em like I see 'em, plain and simple. Nice try though.
    You are a tool for fox tv, too stupid to realize it.

'75 Miller
    That's odd, I don't even watch that much tv...'cept South Park and the Simpsons.
    So who are you a tool for, the daily kos, move on.org, aljazzera?

Blown 472
    That's odd, I don't even watch that much tv...'cept South Park and the Simpsons.
    So who are you a tool for, the daily kos, move on.org, aljazzera?
    Yup, you got it. So tell us what happend in your life that you hate "liberals" so much??

'75 Miller
    So the fact that I disagree with everything I've ever heard you say it means I'm under the spell of the "evil fox news"?
    Why do you suppose it is that fox KILLS every so-called competitor out there in the ratings? Could it be that they represent the vast majority of Americans' opinions?
    Thanks yet again for the Bush pic :
    anything that pisses you off must be good

'75 Miller
    Yup, you got it. So tell us what happend in your life that you hate "liberals" so much??
    Nope. I've adopted the clown4seventyjew "answer no questions" mentality. At least until ultrahypocrite answers MY question.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast