Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the grand ol party??

ULTRA26 # 1
    Perhaps Irish Whisky and Everclear just have different long term effects...:idea:

ES,
    Help me out here. Is the Barney Frank issue one of him being gay, or a fag, or because, he continued in office after a scandel?
    Seemed this thread took a gay turn after the following:
    I commented:
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
    Smokin responded:
    No ultra, I mean the various openly gay members of the democrat party
    Barney Frank, IMO, is a moron now and has been for as long as I can remember. That in itself should have gotten him removed from his position. (term limits for feds???)

SmokinLowriderSS
    How are gay and lewd conduct in a mens room in any way related?
    Well, Let's see. he police were INVESTIGATING "lewd behavior" by men, in the men's room (which is homosexual behavior, (also refered to as "gay").
    Craig is denying he is gay.
    Craig has been accused of being gay for quite a while now (this event was 2 months old), and the accusations go back before it.
    You aren't sayin' that the openly gay members of the democrat party run around in public with their dicks out are ya?
    Are YOU saying that this is what Sen. Craig did?
    The police report tells a far different tale.

eliminatedsprinter

ES,
    Help me out here. Is the Barney Frank issue one of him being gay, or a fag, or because, he continued in office after a scandel?
    I commented:
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
    Smokin responded:
    Barney Frank, IMO, is a moron now and has been for as long as I can remember. That in itself should have gotten him removed from his position. (term limits for feds???)
    I can only speak for myself and my opinion on this. This thred started over Sen Craig's "lewed conduct" and was titled "What's going on with the grand ol party??" so it basically started out gay (since his lewed conduct was that of asking for gay sex).
    I think it just kind of seems to put Sen Craig's conduct into perspective, and broadens the conversation, to also mention the much worse conduct of others (like Sen Frank) who remain in office and still are making policys that effect our lives. I think it is pretty cheezy of Sen Craig to be hitting on guys in an airport restroom, but it is very minor compaired to fixing tickets for and housing an underage gay (or straight for that matter) prostitution outfit, or Rep Jefferson's bribe taking etc...
    It's kind of frustrating to think of how hard it is for an accomplished and honest person to get into congress, yet even when someone who is in congeress is found to be an absolute turd, the idiot voters in some districts, just keep acting like sheep and voting them back in. It's like they are saying sure he (or she) is a dishonest creep, but he's our dishonest creep and we're keeping him..

SmokinLowriderSS

ES,
    I commented:
    Ya mean like Billy's BJ?
    Smokin responded:
    Barney Frank's remaining a Congressman after breaking a goodly number of US laws Ultra.
    Felonies no less.
    I could not care less about his sexual orientation.
    The ONLY thing I possess resembling interest in CRAIG's orientation is his stances on certain gay-related positions.
    Massive Hipocrisy Potential.
    The others NFE posted should also have been banished from Govt, but were not.
    I will hold no malice against Kennedy (strangely enough), for testifying to help his nephew (even tho I would not have likely done so). His underhanded use of his family history is an objection I DO have.
    Edward Kennedy should have been thrown out (prevented from entering) Congress over M.J. Kopekne's death.
    Even at Kennedy's own statements, he got out, was not even in the car, and so gave his car to a drunk woman, who then crashed it and killed herself.
    Involuntary Manslaughter, at a minimum.

Blown 472
    Barney Frank's remaining a Congressman after breaking a goodly number of US laws Ultra.
    Felonies no less.
    I could not care less about his sexual orientation.
    The ONLY thing I possess resembling interest in CRAIG's orientation is his stances on certain gay-related positions.
    Massive Hipocrisy Potential.
    The others NFE posted should also have been banished from Govt, but were not.
    I will hold no malice against Kennedy (strangely enough), for testifying to help his nephew (even tho I would not have likely done so). His underhanded use of his family history is an objection I DO have.
    Edward Kennedy should have been thrown out (prevented from entering) Congress over M.J. Kopekne's death.
    Even at Kennedy's own statements, he got out, was not even in the car, and so gave his car to a drunk woman, who then crashed it and killed herself.
    Involuntary Manslaughter, at a minimum.
    I see you found time from posting a world of info in the tech section to pop into the pol forum, lucky us. What great info did you spew out?

QuickJet
    If dude's a fag he needs to lose his job.
    Damn!!! So it would be expected for a man to loose his job because he's gay???
    I think what has everyone up in arms is the he repeatedly votes down "gay rights" legislature. Not only that, but he continues to bash the gay community.
    This guy needs to go, not because of his sexuality, but because he's a hypocrite. We don't need any more hypocrites making decisions for this country.

ULTRA26 # 1
    No ultra, I mean the various openly gay members of the democrat party.
    :
    Let me ask you again. How are openly gay members of congress and Craig's conduct related? Even better, how do openly gay members of congress relate to anythng in this thread?
    Damn!!! So it would be expected for a man to loose his job because he's gay???
    I think what has everyone up in arms is the he repeatedly votes down "gay rights" legislature. Not only that, but he continues to bash the gay community.
    This guy needs to go, not because of his sexuality, but because he's a hypocrite. We don't need any more hypocrites making decisions for this country.
    Agreed

eliminatedsprinter
    Let me ask you again. How are openly gay members of congress and Craig's conduct related? Even better, how do openly gay members of congress relate to anythng in this thread?
    Well in the case of Rep Barny Frank, I'd say it relates because like, Sen Craig, his conduct goes beyond (even further beyond in fact) just being gay.
    Are you aware of the "Frank Rule". Barny Frank makes it a policy to out anyone in congress who is secretly gay and votes against what he percieves to be "gay rights". He says he is just exposing hypocrisy. I'd like to know just where in the definition of hypocrisy does it say that it is hypocritical to keep your private life private and why arn't gay people allowed to disagree with the organized gay movement on issues like gay marriage etc?? Don't gay people deserve to have their privacy respected??? If a gay senator wants to keep his personal life, personal, what gives Barny Frank and other radical gay activists the right to disrepect their privacy. Isn't Rep Frank indeed a hypocrit for violating the privacy and disrespecting the personal wishes of his fellow gays, just because they disagree with him??????
    Here are some more questions (in answer to your question ) Why are openly gay members of congress more entitled to have an opinion on "gay rights" than their more private or discreet peers? Why does someone have to be willing to politicize his or her sexual orientation in order for the gay movement to allow them to have any credibility on the subject?

never_fast_enuf
    Agreed
    Yo...ignorant moron...keep ignoring it all you like but answer me this ye village idiot...
    Barney Frank. Now give me an answer in the form of a question...if you actually know how to do it.
    One more item...how about the demo fag that was banging the under age page gay boy but the rest of dems turned their heads and said...so what?
    LMAO...you forking hypocrite. Just like the rest of your party. I have plenty more examples for you to ignore nut bag.

Old Texan
    I see you found time from posting a world of info in the tech section to pop into the pol forum, lucky us. What great info did you spew out?
    Oh my gawd Blown, you just throw things out, lurk, and then jump.......BORING....
    Ain't the Coho kickin' up out in the Lake????? Get a bait in the water, Dude:devil:
    "Dude", now there's a word that could use some debate....:idea:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast