Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the grand ol party??

Old Texan
    Yo...ignorant moron...keep ignoring it all you like but answer me this ye village idiot...
    Barney Frank. Now give me an answer in the form of a question...if you actually know how to do it.
    One more item...how about the demo fag that was banging the under age page gay boy but the rest of dems turned their heads and said...so what?
    LMAO...you forking hypocrite. Just like the rest of your party. I have plenty more examples for you to ignore nut bag.
    My friend, a little background to my situation, I have decided in the effort to trim my waistline it would be in my best interests to cut back on my close to obsession desire for finely crafted microbrewed ales. I have in fact bought a 1/2 gallon of Tangeray Gin and am now drinking gin and Perrier. Half way through my eviening watching of Last Comic Standing and surfing back to the History of New Orleans music on a local Houston channel, I have begun to feel Drunk, ran out of Perrier and.... have switched back to a smooth Pale Ale from CO, dialed up my PC to see what's happening here on the HB-PRF.... And what do I find!!!, a post that quite "Frankly" (hopefully that isn't wasted on you...) is rather pathetic as far as content and it's gramatical quality..... If you are calling U26 out, by Gawd call him out, but "Frankly, what in the hell are you saying....????? I am both inenebriated(sp) and confused????
    John, help me out here......

QuickJet
    Here are some more questions (in answer to your question ) Why are openly gay members of congress more entitled to have an opinion on "gay rights" than their more private or discreet peers? Why does someone have to be willing to politicize his or her sexual orientation in order for the gay movement to allow them to have any credibility on the subject?
    Because the openly gay members of congress aren't ashamed of who they are. They aren't hiding behind a facade trying to be something they are not. They have embraced their sexuality and are stronger for it.
    The phonies on the other hand aren't voting how they feel or what might be right for their own community, but rather how they are expected to vote because their constituents fell for the phony facade they put on during the elections.
    The honest man always has more entitlements.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Well in the case of Rep Barny Frank, I'd say it relates because like, Sen Craig, his conduct goes beyond (even further beyond in fact) just being gay.
    Are you aware of the "Frank Rule". Barny Frank makes it a policy to out anyone in congress who is secretly gay and votes against what he percieves to be "gay rights". He says he is just exposing hypocrisy. I'd like to know just where in the definition of hypocrisy does it say that it is hypocritical to keep your private life private and why arn't gay people allowed to disagree with the organized gay movement on issues like gay marriage etc?? Don't gay people deserve to have their privacy respected??? If a gay senator wants to keep his personal life, personal, what gives Barny Frank and other radical gay activists the right to disrepect their privacy. Isn't Rep Frank indeed a hypocrit for violating the privacy and disrespecting the personal wishes of his fellow gays, just because they disagree with him??????
    Here are some more questions (in answer to your question ) Why are openly gay members of congress more entitled to have an opinion on "gay rights" than their more private or discreet peers? Why does someone have to be willing to politicize his or her sexual orientation in order for the gay movement to allow them to have any credibility on the subject?
    ES, I had never heard of the Frank Rule before tonight. I will dig a little deeper but I will take your word for it. It's an absurd BS MO, for sure. There has always been something about Frank that bothered me. All the goon seems to want to do is talk about himself. No thanks.
    My friend, a little background to my situation, I have decided in the effort to trim my waistline it would be in my best interests to cut back on my close to obsession desire for finely crafted microbrewed ales. I have in fact bought a 1/2 gallon of Tangeray Gin and am now drinking gin and Perrier. Half way through my eviening watching of Last Comic Standing and surfing back to the History of New Orleans music on a local Houston channel, I have begun to feel Drunk, ran out of Perrier and.... have switched back to a smooth Pale Ale from CO, dialed up my PC to see what's happening here on the HB-PRF.... And what do I find!!!, a post that quite "Frankly" (hopefully that isn't wasted on you...) is rather pathetic as far as content and it's gramatical quality..... If you are calling U26 out, by Gawd call him out, but "Frankly, what in the hell are you saying....????? I am both inenebriated(sp) and confused????
    Tex,
    LMAO and then did it again.
    In case you have forgotten, nfe is the masterdebater, which somes up his role here.
    Yo...ignorant moron...keep ignoring it all you like but answer me this ye village idiot...
    Barney Frank. Now give me an answer in the form of a question...if you actually know how to do it.
    One more item...how about the demo fag that was banging the under age page gay boy but the rest of dems turned their heads and said...so what?
    LMAO...you forking hypocrite. Just like the rest of your party. I have plenty more examples for you to ignore nut bag.
    Tex, I honestly believe that nfe believes this stuff can be taken seriously and that he has gotten tough on me again. Kind of a sad case. Oh well.
    Drink plenty of water. I've heard that it helps to ease tomorrow's pain. Glad you had an enjoyable time tonight.
    "Dude" We should talk about that word I agree

never_fast_enuf
    If you are calling U26 out, by Gawd call him out, but "Frankly, what in the hell are you saying....????? I am both inenebriated(sp) and confused????
    Just posting to the intelligence level of Ultra. Clearly, he can't understand thoughtful posts so I am now left with posting off the wall slams on his extreme ignorance on just about every political stance he takes. He is a political neophyte who is too damned stupid to even know what he doesn't know. He is a walking, talking non thinking daily kos caricature and I am going to treat him and his ignorant musings with the respect and dignity they deserve. He will still ignore the facts whether you include them in a "play nice" post or whether they are interlaced with one line zingers...This is much more fun.
    Clearly, this thread is indicative of his "head in the ass" stance he takes on these issues.
    In short, the poster known as blown is a nut bag...Ultra is just dumb as a rock and seems to like it that way.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Just posting to the intelligence level of Ultra. Clearly, he can't understand thoughtful posts so I am now left with posting off the wall slams on his extreme ignorance on just about every political stance he takes. He is a political neophyte who is too damned stupid to even know what he doesn't know. He is a walking, talking non thinking daily kos caricature and I am going to treat him and his ignorant musings with the respect and dignity they deserve. He will still ignore the facts whether you include them in a "play nice" post or whether they are interlaced with one line zingers...This is much more fun.
    Clearly, this thread is indicative of his "head in the ass" stance he takes on these issues.
    n short, the poster known as blown is a nut bag...Ultra is just dumb as a rock and seems to like it that way.
    While the only reality in the above is your opinion, it at least appears written by a calm adult. However it's still nothing more than the personal attack style that makes you the masterdebater and a legend in your own mind. You're obviously still not up to the task.

never_fast_enuf
    While the only reality in the above is your opinion, it at least appears written by a calm adult. However it's still nothing more than the personal attack style that makes you the masterdebater and a legend in your own mind. You're obviously still not up to the task.
    I set the trap and you step in it every time. As I said before and as you so willingly prove correct...
    No matter how the facts are presented, you will simply ignore them and deflect. You do it time and time and time again. Now, the at hand is to simply ridicule you for your lame assed attempts at said deflection.
    BTW...I do appreciate you validating my "opinion" as fact...really, I do.

never_fast_enuf
    Let me ask you again. How are openly gay members of congress and Craig's conduct related? Even better, how do openly gay members of congress relate to anythng in this thread?
    Agreed
    You remind me of a TV special I recently watched where the subject was involved in a serious automobile crash. He just about totally destroyed his frontal lobes and had zero short term memory. I swear, the story could have been about you.
    Barnett "Barney" Frank...a democrat congressman, paid for gay sex and allowed the prostitute he paid to run a gay brothel from his very own apartment. Hmmmm...
    Now go deflect some more...perhaps you can pontificate on AFR's or some other such nonsense...anything other than actually addressing the issue and hypocrisy you so proudly display.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I set the trap and you step in it every time. As I said before and as you so willingly prove correct...
    No matter how the facts are presented, you will simply ignore them and deflect. You do it time and time and time again. Now, the at hand is to simply ridicule you for your lame assed attempts at said deflection.
    BTW...I do appreciate you validating my "opinion" as fact...really, I do.
    Debate isn't ridicule. Such a simple premise that obviously doesn't register with you.

never_fast_enuf
    Debate isn't ridicule. Such a simple premise that obviously doesn't register with you.
    Yet another deflection...who would have thunk it...

ULTRA26 # 1
    Yet another deflection...who would have thunk it...
    One would ask Yet another deflection from what?
    As I said in another thread, you're not even good at being an asshole.
    You're boring me now. Have fun playing by yourself.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast