Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with the grand ol party??

never_fast_enuf
    One would ask Yet another deflection from what?
    As I said in another thread, you're not even good at being an asshole.
    You're boring me now. Have fun playing by yourself.
    Keep deflecting...it really is all you have left.

never_fast_enuf
    In all seriousness Ultra, how long ago was your automobile crash?
    "An interesting phenomenon of frontal lobe damage is the insignificant effect it can have on traditional IQ testing. Researchers believe that this may have to do with IQ tests typically assessing convergent rather than divergent thinking. Frontal lobe damage seems to have an impact on divergent thinking, or flexibility and problem solving ability. There is also evidence showing lingering interference with attention and memory even after good recovery from a traumatic brain injury."

eliminatedsprinter
    Because the openly gay members of congress aren't ashamed of who they are. They aren't hiding behind a facade trying to be something they are not. They have embraced their sexuality and are stronger for it.
    The phonies on the other hand aren't voting how they feel or what might be right for their own community, but rather how they are expected to vote because their constituents fell for the phony facade they put on during the elections.
    The honest man always has more entitlements.
    I'm quite familiar with that psudo-psychoanalytical talking point. I just don't buy into it.
    The loudest and most flamboyant members of the "gay community" use it to pressure other gays into going along with their political agenda.
    I happen to have known some gay people who disagree with many of the current political goals of the "gay rights movement". They would, in fact, be hypocrits if they went along with all the goals of "their own community".
    P.S.
    There is nothing dishonest about keeping ones sex life private.
    Guys like Sen Craig (if the allegations against him are true) and Rep Frank are not good examples of men either gay or straight, closeted or not. The fact is, there is some diversty of political thought among gay people (including over the personal choice to be "open" or not) and it is wrong for them to be called dishonest phoneys or hypocrits just because their views are at odds with those of the activists in the "gay rights movement".

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'm quite familiar with that psudo-psychoanalytical talking point. I just don't buy into it.
    The loudest and most flamboyant members of the "gay community" use it to pressure other gays into going along with their political agenda.
    I happen to have known some gay people who disagree with many of the current political goals of the "gay rights movement". They would, in fact, be hypocrits if they went along with all the goals of "their own community".
    P.S.
    There is nothing dishonest about keeping ones sex life private.
    Guys like Sen Craig (if the allegations against him are true) and Rep Frank are not good examples of men either gay or straight, closeted or not. The fact is, there is some diversty of political thought among gay people (including over the personal choice to be "open" or not) and it is wrong for them to be called dishonest phoneys or hypocrits just because their views are at odds with those of the activists in the "gay rights movement".
    One's sexuality should not be used as a tool in the political arena. Supporting positions should be done honestly.

never_fast_enuf
    One's sexuality should not be used as a tool in the political arena. Supporting positions should be done honestly.
    How about when ones sexuality brings them to break the law? Kind of like when a gay democrat pays a gay prostitute for sex and then allows him to run a prostitution ring from his house. Should that be brought into the political arena?
    I don't give a damn if Frank is gay or if Craig is gay. What I do give a damn about is how they are treated when they break the law and how one party (democrats) demagogue the issue when it is a republican getting in trouble and turning a complete blind eye, even going so far as to excuse it, when it is one of their own.
    Clearly, republicans expect more from their representatives than democrats expect of theirs.

eliminatedsprinter
    How about when ones sexuality brings them to break the law? Kind of like when a gay democrat pays a gay prostitute for sex and then allows him to run a prostitution ring from his house. Should that be brought into the political arena?
    I don't give a damn if Frank is gay or if Craig is gay. What I do give a damn about is how they are treated when they break the law and how one party (democrats) demagogue the issue when it is a republican getting in trouble and turning a complete blind eye, even going so far as to excuse it, when it is one of their own.
    Clearly, republicans expect more from their representatives than democrats expect of theirs.
    This is because Democrats see Republicians as people who want to further regulate sexual conduct, while Republicians see Democrats as wanting to further regulate just about everything but sexual conduct. The sad fact is that there is much truth in each parties thinking this of each other. I honestly wish Republicians would just shut their mouths about morality and Democrats would stop trying to tax and or regulate the crap out of everything else.
    Because Democrats want to demagogue the environment and poverty, many of us see them as hypocrits when they fly around in private jets or get $1400 hair cuts.
    By the same token, Republicians who demagogue moral issues also set themselves up for the hypocrit label when they get caught acting in an immoral mannor.

eliminatedsprinter
    That is such a simple concept, it never fails to amaze me, that so many people fall for it and keep supporting people, who blatantly demagogue their sexual orientation, the way Barny Frank and Jackie Goldberg do.

Schiada76
    Any fagot that thinks it's normal behavior to troll a shitter for a blow job deserves to lose his job and be put in jail until he can prove himself sane enough to deal with NORMAL society.
    What kind of sick piece of shit hangs out in a toilet to suck dick or get ass fu cked?

Steve 1
    If he was from the other party, it'd be OK. THAT is the worst problem.
    SS Right! That is the answer, the Senator should just switch parties and all would be just fine, the Rats after all have no morals and love all perversion!

'75 Miller
    Damn!!! We don't need any more hypocrites making decisions for this country.
    I agree wholeheartedly...I'm all for removing EVERY SINGLE DEMORAT from office.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast