Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints

4DAY4PLAY
    Yeah im talking to all of you on here who have either posted or told your buddies of the locations of checkpoints just to avoid getting popped at one. YOU are just as guilty and responsable for any damage or injuries they cause when they crash. Ive read this multiple times on this forum and it makes me sick every time. If you dont drink and drive you shouldnt have to be worried about the locations. For those that follow the law....thank you!

Jyruiz
    I think most people here tell there buddies not to drink because there are going to be checkpoints.

4DAY4PLAY
    I think most people here tell there buddies not to drink because there are going to be checkpoints.
    Thats just as bad....how about telling them not to drink cause thier driving a boat!!!

4DAY4PLAY
    OK, this is just getting stupid.
    And, for the record, I've never warned anybody about a checkpoint. I do, however, flash my high beams at cars from time to time to warm about cops sitting off the side of the road.
    I wasnt talking about anyone in particular, just in general. If you posted about this on an earlier thread i didnt read it. I have however seen many posts like this in past years in regards to havasu, parker, mojave etc...

Jyruiz
    Thats just as bad....how about telling them not to drink cause thier driving a boat!!!
    How do you know they don't? I can tell my buddies not to drink all I want, but that does not mean they are going to listen?

Glamasu
    OK, this is just getting stupid.
    And, for the record, I've never warned anybody about a checkpoint. I do, however, flash my high beams at cars from time to time to warm about cops sitting off the side of the road.
    Thats just as bad...They should have to be responsible for their speed!!!!!!Makes me sick!!!!If you don't speed you don't have to worry about cops......
    4D4P......Get over yourself

Kilrtoy
    I warn all my fellow DCB'ers about on coming green and blue deck boats

HokeySon
    Yeah im talking to all of you on here who have either posted or told your buddies of the locations of checkpoints just to avoid getting popped at one. YOU are just as guilty and responsable for any damage or injuries they cause when they crash. Ive read this multiple times on this forum and it makes me sick every time. If you dont drink and drive you shouldnt have to be worried about the locations. For those that follow the law....thank you!
    ummmm ... I think part of the idea is to deter drunk driving by publizing the existence of checkpoints, not just to catch bad people. Tip offs certainly publicize things.
    glad I am not your friend.

Troy McClure
    You're absolutely RIGHT! Every citizen should have to sit through a "safety check". We should all waste thirty minutes of our lives (after working our asses off to spend a weekend at the river) for the "greater good".
    Get real. I can't stand the "If you're not doing anything illegal, why would you care" justification.
    Maybe, people value their time, freedom, etc.???

3 daytona`s
    :idea:

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast