Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints

Outnumbered
    Nah thats ok...i think i'll stick around here for a bit, if anything just to bother you outhouse. Boy it really hurt your feelings that you missed out on a good deal when you blew it and stalked me over my burb. And your right, i am better than you. My wife is better than your wife, and my kids are better than yours....and always will be.
    You are a class act. This quote just proves my point about you. You are sad...very sad. You are probably THAT GUY from the other thread who confronted the guy's wife cause he was too much of a pussy to confront the guy on the ramp. Class act to slam my family. You are one pathetic excuse for a man.
    No bother here about the burb. Things happen for a reason and I ended up with the truck I really wanted anyway so it actually was a blessing that you jacked me around. Why did you bring this up anyway? It has nothing to do with the topic. Grasping at straws?

Tom Brown
    I'm not someone who feels sorry for drunks. I have no problem at all with anyone drinking, even to excess.
    I have no interest in saving anyone from themselves. In fact, I have no problem watching while someone hurts themself, to an extent, when they are drunk. I would only try to stop them in the most extreme of circumstances.
    Still, I would tell a buddy about a check stop.
    Perhaps I need to rethink this position.

Classic Daycruiser
    I'm not someone who feels sorry for drunks. I have no problem at all with anyone drinking, even to excess.
    I have no interest in saving anyone from themselves. In fact, I have no problem watching while someone hurts themself, to an extent, when they are drunk. I would only try to stop them in the most extreme of circumstances.
    I bet you can't finish that bottle tonight

Tom Brown
    I bet you can't finish that bottle tonight
    You're on. In fact, I'll bet I can finish it, drive to the off sale for another, and finish that too.

Classic Daycruiser
    You're on. In fact, I'll bet I can finish it, drive to the off sale for another, and finish that too.
    Oh, but be careful...of checkpoint...

djunkie
    RD Sux! I wonder what he will add to this mess. :jawdrop: :idea:

hoolign
    If there ever was a thread on this site that would make someone "need" a drink..this would be the one! I'm curious about something..could we possibly come up with a more idiotic thread to get each other riled up on??
    I can't wait for winter!

thatguy
    You are a class act. This quote just proves my point about you. You are sad...very sad. You are probably THAT GUY from the other thread who confronted the guy's wife cause he was too much of a pussy to confront the guy on the ramp. Class act to slam my family. You are one pathetic excuse for a man.
    No bother here about the burb. Things happen for a reason and I ended up with the truck I really wanted anyway so it actually was a blessing that you jacked me around. Why did you bring this up anyway? It has nothing to do with the topic. Grasping at straws?
    Um, what?
    There are two "That Guy"'s on this board. I think you speak figurativley. Correct?
    Boy, he did go straight for the ankle bite though, didn't he?
    Tommy

Tom what's your view on riding a bike in the park totally shitfaced, no helmet, and eating ice cream cone?

hoolign
    Tom what's your view on riding a bike in the park totally shitfaced, no helmet, and eating ice cream cone?
    Don't exclude threatening to let the air out of the cops tires

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast