Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints

riverbound
    I think he won't come on to answer because he still lives at home (from what I've read anyway) and doesn't want to piss off Mama.:idea:
    then why would he say his family is so much better then someone elses, unless he is willing to back up what he said.
    <----doesnt get people that will say something and then b!tch out when it comes to backing up what they said.

Moneypitt
    Well, it looks like we just found tom's little butt buddy. Its amazing how stupid some people are. I can understand passionate to a point, but you're an idiot. You're right up tom's alley. According to tom, I go out and get hammered with a couple of friends. (Now we throw your horseshit into the mix) We meet a bar for grub and beer after work. We both live in the same direction from the bar and have to drive home. I know about a checkpoint, but I'm not going to tell my friend. I read it in the paper, and heard it on the radio but he didn't so he's screwed, because I'm going around it. Go fu(k yourself 4D, and take the little canafuk tom with you. You two assholes will have a great loving relationship.
    as I posted earlier in this thread.......
    There is more loyality amoung the "outlaws" than amoung the "in laws"....Just ask an outlaw to roll on his bros........Then ask a dirty cop about other dirty cops..........I see nothing wrong with a heads up about the checkpoints. It may prevent them from having that "one more" before driving, or not driving at all......Maybe the buddy doesn't have a throw cushion!.....Maybe the boat reg is in the truck. There are many reasons to avoid a checkpoint besides being OUI...........MP

Eye tiger
    Classic morals thread

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122