Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints

purrfecttremor
    I agree with Allen. I thought the idea behind check points was to be a deterent. Maybe 4day4play has no clue! :idea: Doesnt seem that difficult to understand.

riverbound
    I wasn't specifically referring to ***boat members, just people in general. I can only recall seeing you up at our sandbar a couple times and I don't even remember if you were drinking or not or even driving. I think the only time I've ever seen you drunk was that time I was at your pad.
    you were at my house
    If I was driving the boat or had my kids, I was NOT drinking. if I wasnt driving....then I was most likely drinking. I wasnt drinking the other night at roadrunner, but did have a roadraper cup with one of Ronnie's "DD specials" so people probably thought I was drinking.:idea:

riverbound
    No, I did not think you were drinking. You seemed sober as an alter boy.
    I came to your house maybe last summer. I was at Roadrunner and you and Melissa and some other peeps were at RR and invited me over.
    I vaguely remember that now.

Nord
    4DAY4PLAY....................you are one wound up Fireman. I believe I got that first impression in this thread about 3/4 way down......http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135262

TRIMMIN
    Doesn't really matter. If he's drunk he'll forget anyhow. I wonder what flashing your headlights at oncoming cars to warn them of a speed trap you just got through counts as?

Kilrtoy
    I vaguely remember that now.
    How could you forget him, That is him standing in line.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...1681River_.gif

Glamasu
    When I was there, there was no man love of any kind happening.
    Picture is worth a 1000 words....But video, well i think they gotcha

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Yeah im talking to all of you on here who have either posted or told your buddies of the locations of checkpoints just to avoid getting popped at one. YOU are just as guilty and responsable for any damage or injuries they cause when they crash. Ive read this multiple times on this forum and it makes me sick every time. If you dont drink and drive you shouldnt have to be worried about the locations. For those that follow the law....thank you!
    I think you are a loser for posting such a statement.
    How can you call anyone who posted a checkpoint location a loser.. Don't you listen to the news.. or read the fricken paper.. I know it is illeagal to drive anything while driving But don't you think by announcing it,, that it could save more lives by people not drinking at all knowing for a fact that there will be a checkpoint..????? Think about it..if your mind wil work that way.
    If anyone is a loser it is you.. you put the capital in Loser..
    1 life saved is a success in my book. Maybe the boater reading the checkpoint thread who will have 3 beers over the whole day did not have any because of the checkpoint.. Did you ever think of that? Of course not because you are an A S S H O L E Boater..poster...BOY..

Glamasu
    That's not actually me.
    I wouldn't cop to it either

Goldilocks
    Jesus. I am really getting sick of some of the people on this forum that start shit threads like this!!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast