Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Losers who warn others of sobriety checkpoints

Outnumbered
    Oh, I see Gay-4-Play is making more friends ...
    Carry-on...

ratso
    Jesus. I am really getting sick of some of the people on this forum that start shit threads like this!!
    ...tell me about it.

riverroyal
    this weekend???As long as its not between my trailer and JBNSOCALs(about 30ft),I should be fine

OutCole'd
    this weekend???As long as its not between my trailer and JBNSOCALs(about 30ft),I should be fine
    You have nothing to worry about. The check points are looking for drunks, not HOMO's.....

INSman
    Though telling a friend of the whereabouts of a checkpoint is honorable, it is just postponing the inevitable. Do us all a favor, just don't drink and drive on the water.

4DAY4PLAY
    I have to disagree with you.
    At least on some points.
    We try and announce when and where we're setting up Check Points. As a matter of fact, we're required to announce them beforehand. This is for the ones where we will stop every boat (or car) that goes by.
    The idea of check points is NOT to arrest everyone we can. It's to try and prevent people from driving drunk in the first place.
    If warning someone about a check point makes them give up the wheel to a sober driver, then we've accomplished what we wanted to do.
    If it makes the drunk go in another direction, then yes. It's wrong.
    I know, and work with enough law enforcement and know the rules of having to "announce" beforehand that there will be a checkpoint, but they dont have to say were.....also, if anyone else would have wrote this most would have agreed, but coming from me its another story, and i could give a shit. You know if you have done this...went thru a checkpoint or seen/heard of a checkpoint and notified a buddy that HAS been drinking were NOT to drive. This is what im talking about. Why not tell your buddy not to drive at all? Or maybe go pick him up. But telling someone to avoid katherines landing this weekend cuase theres a checkpoint is basically aproving of them drinking and driving or operating. All the haters can bite me, or ban me one of the two, cause im going NOWHERE.

riverroyal
    You have nothing to worry about. The check points are looking for drunks, not HOMO's.....
    you going out this weekend?

4DAY4PLAY
    Jesus. I am really getting sick of some of the people on this forum that start shit threads like this!!
    Its a shit thread??? maybe it will make someone think this weekend before "warniing" thier drunk friend of a checkpoint. If one life is saved cause of this worthless thread then it was worth taking a beating by the drunk drivers on here. Very few people on this board have pulled innocent dead people from vehicles hit by drunk drivers. What ive seen would make most of you puke and give you nightmares.....trust me. The purpose of this was to get people thinking on one of the most dangerous holiday weekends.

OutCole'd
    you going out this weekend?
    Ya, I'll be there. You??

3 daytona`s
    How could you forget him, That is him standing in line.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...1681River_.gif
    Why Shockwaveboob is on the wagon and hates drinkers.The PM`s have been getting have explained much,but a picture is worth a thousand words. YIKES:jawdrop:

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast