Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I have been gone

John.
    Awwww thank you GJB!!! HAHAHA It is Red. Dyed it 2 weeks ago. We are about 15 minutes. You have plans to come this way??
    what...do you want to look like my sister or something with red hair?

Mrs.charitycase
    what...do you want to look like my sister or something with red hair?
    LMAO YEP!

John.
    LMAO YEP!
    great...now on Monday when we go to Berryessa I'm going to feel obligated to defend my sisters honor to the guys hooting and hollering at you for wearing pasties on my boat.

Old Texan
    Doesn't look like I have missed much.
    Hi all!!!
    You remind me of a song line from an old John Sebastian number-
    "She's a lady, that I chanced to meet in my scufflin' days, She's a Lady....."
    Hot and longgggg legs, Yeowwww!!!! Make an old dog break his chain....:devil:
    Just tell the Mr he's a lucky guy.....

photo chick
    LOL Red hair does rule!!! Thank you. It looks better than it did...haha. How are you girlie???
    I'm good thanks....are you guys going to venture down to the race in San Diego?

FlatStupid
    I'm good thanks....are you guys going to venture down to the race in San Diego?Laurie aint nothin happening in SD...

Mrs.charitycase
    great...now on Monday when we go to Berryessa I'm going to feel obligated to defend my sisters honor to the guys hooting and hollering at you for wearing pasties on my boat.
    NICE!! You better be defendin me or I'm tellin mom. Did I miss the memo??? Is Ericka bringin me pasties? Or am I gonna have to make use of my fox stickers..haha

Mrs.charitycase
    You remind me of a song line from an old John Sebastian number-
    "She's a lady, that I chanced to meet in my scufflin' days, She's a Lady....."
    Hot and longgggg legs, Yeowwww!!!! Make an old dog break his chain....:devil:
    Just tell the Mr he's a lucky guy.....
    LMAO! Never heard that song.. haha. You're very sweet and I'll tell him. Thank you OT.

Mrs.charitycase
    I'm good thanks....are you guys going to venture down to the race in San Diego?
    It's far, but what race is this?

charitycase
    I forgot to call you last nite.We will ride with you on Monday.(no flat).Let us know when & where.Pasties?I gotta make sure camera has plenty o batteries.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast