Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love to mess with you guys!

pw_Tony
    I knew you would follow me in here!
    j/k
    Regardless if you like them or not you have to admit that the technology in these little packages are pretty cool. I liken it to the evolution of the 4 stroke in the moto-x'ers and the super bitchen motors in the F1 cars.
    I just like motors, not matter what they are. Cause peddling and rowing sucks.
    Just messin yo.... that blower looks sweet!

SummitKarl
    New for 2008
    http://www.yamaha-motor-media.com/as...7_d6e336d4.jpg
    a friend brought over his new Z06 the other day and I got a look at the LS7 funny thing with this beautiful car sitting there all I could think of is, what a bitchen little boat motor this would make....427ci small block, 505hp all alu. dry sump, I wonder how long before it's offered for boat motors:idea:
    http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/...S7_Drawing.jpg

TOBTEK
    Way cool, but PWCs are way to heavy now.
    I agree! the orig 440 Jetski was 243 pounds, I was looking at a new 800 stand up, and they are 361 pounds now. The old 580cc SeaDoos were 365 pounds, and we thought those were heavy back in 1989. Im gonna built a little 550 Js and WAXX Andys new 800

Jordy
    I wonder how long before it's offered for boat motors:idea:
    Suppose it's all in how much money you have to spend. Saw a little 18' jet out at Pleasant earlier in the year with a Northstar in it. Had all the engine plastics and badging on it still. Was different to say the least. Figure it would be pretty turnkey though.

SummitKarl
    I agree! the orig 440 Jetski was 243 pounds, I was looking at a new 800 stand up, and they are 361 pounds now. The old 580cc SeaDoos were 365 pounds, and we thought those were heavy back in 1989. Im gonna built a little 550 Js and WAXX Andys new 800
    Toby I got a little 76 JS400 I wouldn't mind parting with....474 superstock boost port motor...53mph set on kill sooooo heavly ported there is no power band it's idle or set on kill....110oct only.....yes the start stop buttons in the tray still work:jawdrop:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/76js400a.jpg

Riverdog1
    a friend brought over his new Z06 the other day and I got a look at the LS7 funny thing with this beautiful car sitting there all I could think of is, what a bitchen little boat motor this would make....427ci small block, 505hp all alu. dry sump, I wonder how long before it's offered for boat motors:idea:
    http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/...S7_Drawing.jpg
    Go figure, punched out 350 and stroked and still using the old "tried and true" pushrod motor. Imagine how much more GM could get out of that with an overhead cam??? I read in 2009 the Vettes are going to be pushed to 700 HP...

Insurance God
    I have three 550SX's (1990 - Piston Port). One hangs pretty well with the 800. One is stock & I am willing to unload it (the stock one) if anyone wants it.

Magic34
    Can't wait till Sept 5th, yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Chris, you will have to come to Disney Land... LOL
    BS
    What's your story, you coing to RRX-6 or what? I am making my first trip with the new boat. Just telling you because it was you I was talking with when the 40' Formula came in and we watched him attempt to anchor. Knew I wanted it when the anchor came up at the push of a button.

TOBTEK
    I have three 550SX's (1990 - Piston Port). One hangs pretty well with the 800. One is stock & I am willing to unload it (the stock one) if anyone wants it.
    one year off.... id take a clean 91 ( factory reed motor ) the 90's were nice with the first of the floating bearing on the drive shaft. I have a 98 750 SX pro already that im redoing... fresh paint & motor. That will whoop up on Mr Andy01's 800 also looking for a few mint cond 96 SeaDoo XP's, and maybe a few 96 WaveBlasters.

Not So Fast
    Since this is a non anger thread I'm wondering about the insurance on these high powered Lice, or any lice. We know that the insurance companies dont like cats with power and rape you for a policy but what about these things??:idea: Gotta be just as dangerous or even more so, are they insurable?? Just wondering out loud. NSF

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast