Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love to mess with you guys!

riverracerx
    Tob,
    Find me a nice Waveblaster and I will run the waves with you. There is no better jumper out there.
    Mine was a 5mm MRD injected boat that hauled ass to 50mph!

djunkie
    a friend brought over his new Z06 the other day and I got a look at the LS7 funny thing with this beautiful car sitting there all I could think of is, what a bitchen little boat motor this would make....427ci small block, 505hp all alu. dry sump, I wonder how long before it's offered for boat motors:idea:
    http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/...S7_Drawing.jpg
    Check out the Ford guy turning to the dark side.

havaduner
    New for 2008
    http://www.yamaha-motor-media.com/as...7_d6e336d4.jpg
    New Rhino motor???????

Jyruiz
    one year off.... id take a clean 91 ( factory reed motor ) the 90's were nice with the first of the floating bearing on the drive shaft. I have a 98 750 SX pro already that im redoing... fresh paint & motor. That will whoop up on Mr Andy01's 800 also looking for a few mint cond 96 SeaDoo XP's, and maybe a few 96 WaveBlasters.
    I had one of those, my friend has it now. I really miss that ski, 413 lbs and 110hp stock, great power to weight ratio. Of course when I got done with it, it was pushing 140hp on 100 octane fuel and very turnkey. I also miss my 98 SupeJet and our 2002 Kawi STX-R. The STX-R felt like a bigger 96XP, I don't miss the 99 1200 Yamaha XLL three seater we had, even though it was fast, it was too heavy.

Riverkid
    Tob,
    Find me a nice Waveblaster and I will run the waves with you. There is no better jumper out there.
    Wow. I remember stranding in Dave's garage when he built the first MRD injector. That was a while ago...

Throttle
    they should put an orange canopy on it

Baja Big Dog
    a friend brought over his new Z06 the other day and I got a look at the LS7 funny thing with this beautiful car sitting there all I could think of is, what a bitchen little boat motor this would make....427ci small block, 505hp all alu. dry sump, I wonder how long before it's offered for boat motors:idea:
    http://www.corvettemuseum.com/specs/...S7_Drawing.jpg
    Has your buddy checked his milage, some are claiming 20MPG plus, some as high as 24???
    As your bro and confirm....

TOBTEK
    Tob,
    thats funny..... I had a MRD injected blaster also in 96. What a pain allways jacking with the pop off settings. There is a MFI kit on Ebay right now for $102.00....Id stick with the stock carbs. There are still a few springing up down here.

riverracerx
    Buckshot duals were the best (back then)

SummitKarl
    Has your buddy checked his milage, some are claiming 20MPG plus, some as high as 24???
    As your bro and confirm....
    yes he did...he said 23mpg:jawdrop:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast