Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Liberty progress pics

Goad
    lookin good! keep it up!

MikeF
    Good start.....looking forward to a great finish!

victorfb
    very cool Rick. just a few things to mention. that block is gunna need a serious hone, the flex plate sure lived up to its name, and the diverter is supposed to go on the end of the pump, not in the motor well.
    just funnin with ya man, looks like some good progress and we are all looking forward to an awsome outcome.
    is that turning fin still mounted?
    keep up the great work and we look forward to hearing about you winning some races.

MAXIMUS
    Nothing I love more than to see a motivated individual... Way to go rick. Can't wait to see that thing back on the water! Should be a good ride!!!! Now if you must wear a Plan B shirt try not to bend over like you are waiting for something special...

lilrick
    Nothing I love more than to see a motivated individual... Way to go rick. Can't wait to see that thing back on the water! Should be a good ride!!!! Now if you must wear a Plan B shirt try not to bend over like you are waiting for something special...
    LIke the shirt do yuh? I didn't even realize I had it on!! I should be getting the fin back today.

lilrick
    very cool Rick. just a few things to mention. that block is gunna need a serious hone, the flex plate sure lived up to its name, and the diverter is supposed to go on the end of the pump, not in the motor well.
    just funnin with ya man, looks like some good progress and we are all looking forward to an awsome outcome.
    is that turning fin still mounted?
    keep up the great work and we look forward to hearing about you winning some races.
    Actually, that block is Busby's ol' mill, and it needs more than a hone!! The turn fin is being reworked to withstand the highspeed cornering ! I did some more grinding and fab-work today! I'm waiting on parts and other people now......I'm at a stand still.....

victorfb
    just funnin with ya man. i too have a mock up block thats much worse than that one. can you say "needs a sleeve"? lol
    the turning fin on that liberty i gave jim was friggin huge. too big in my opinion, but thats what was on it. i think jeromie (78cole) has that hull now and you can ask him about the fin. it sucks waiting on other people do do their job, but hang in there man, youll get her done and be racing in no time. good luck and keep up the good work.

victorfb
    oh, and what that grap handle for on the right side of the boat? PASSENGERS?

lilrick
    oh, and what that grap handle for on the right side of the boat? PASSENGERS?
    That's the handle of punishment!! When one of my sex slaves is naughty, I make them hold the handle and wait for PUNISHMENT!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast