My Dad was involved in a bad accident in his Sanger Hydro back on Aug 3rd. The boat had some sort of mechanical failure at well over 100mph and tossed him. He sustained major head trauma. He was flown to Doctors Medical Center in Modesto,CA and spent 10 days in the Neurosciences Critical Care Unit. He was then transfered to Kaiser Fremont's ICU where he remains in a coma. He is the nicest guy I have ever known. He is always willing to do anything for anyone. I remember giving tows to broken down boats that took four hours to pull. He never hesitated to help anyone. Now I need to call on the boating community for your help. Due to the severity and loctions of his head injuries, we have a very long rehabilitation an our horizon. The doctors told us that he will need full time nursing after he gets out. We just cant afford this on our own. So we are organizing a fund raising golf tournament to help my mom cover the costs. If anyone lives in the Bay Area, we would love it if you could play. There are going to be great raffle and auction items, including a week long stay at a beach front condo in Pacific Beach-San Diego, Flat screen TV, Ipods, and many more. In addition, there are hole sponsorships available.
For more about the tournament: www.wakeuprochegolf.com
For more about the man: www.wakeuproche.com
Thank you so much for your time and consideration....Ryan Roche