Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Labradoodle Puppies For Sale

jeepinscott

ChumpChange
    how much for female?

Nubbs
    Cute looking puppies, but why would you want to breed a lab with a poodle? Also, isn't a poodle a little short to ride the hind end of a full size lab?

ChumpChange
    Cute looking puppies, but why would you want to breed a lab with a poodle? Also, isn't a poodle a little short to ride the hind end of a full size lab?
    Poodles don't shed and that trait carries over to a labradoodle.

LuckyDaze
    thats a cool idea, my Chocolate lab sheds like a mofo... Trade you one old model for one of them new fangled models straight up! Haha, cute pup's! Do they get as big as a regular lab? Do you have pics of the parents?
    ~Brian

Also, isn't a poodle a little short to ride the hind end of a full size lab?
    You been around any full size standard poodles? (They are not short)

jeepinscott
    I am sorry I didn't post a price. The females are $700 and the males are $600 Chump is right, they don't shed as much. The first generations Labradoodles (which is what I have) do shed a bit, but as you get further into the generations, they will shed no more!! I will post pics of the parents later today. The dad was actually a bit taller than the mom. My lab is shorter and smaller than most labs. Mom and Dad both LOVE the water and I see this trait carrying over into the puppies. So, perfect for a boat dog!!!

Nubbs
    Poodles don't shed and that trait carries over to a labradoodle.
    Ahh, that makes good sense. Our black lab sheds like no other. Thanks for the info.

Nubbs
    You been around any full size standard poodles? (They are not short)
    That's a negative.

Invisible Sun
    Sent you a PM
    I love my labradoodle . She has got to be the most intelligent loveable dog that I've ever had. She has a great boating personality. She was house AND boat broken from the first couple weeks that we had her home. When we're on the boat she puts her paw on me as we are underway on the boat to let me know its time to reliever herself. When we where at Shasta, she'd swim to the shore (about 30 feet), do her thing and swim back. I didn't teach her that....she just did it! She does need a little help getting into the boat, but without a ramp, what dog doesn't?
    It took us a couple of years, but we've even broken her of her leash on walks as well :sqeyes:
    Ours is a miniature so she's about 35 pounds. I'd love to get another one, but I'm not sure I want a full sized one. Ours sleeps in our bed so 2 might me a little much.
    She has turned my wife from a dog hater to a crazy dog lady!
    If they've got the webbed paws, they're definately swimmers!
    Here's a few of pics of our Charlize (charlie girl) at 2 years old
    http://images25.fotki.com/v907/photo...jpg?1178217486
    http://images26.fotki.com/v910/photo...jpg?1184048219

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast