Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prescriptions....focking crazy!

Chromegorilla
    Holy crap. Went to get a prescription filled for Malarone (anti-malaria pills) and if it wasn't covered by my Ins. it would have been $360... Thats focking ridiculous.....
    I could only imagine those without ins. who NEED certain meds to just live a normal life...... and pay through the nose.....

91nordic29
    You arent kidding. From now on I always check the Walmart $4 generics list and ask my doctor if I can use ony of those in lieu of what she might prescribe.
    I especially hate it when your doctor prescribes something for you and then when you go to get it filled, the pharmacist informs you that your insurance carrier requires "prior autorization". What a crock. Since when do they know more about what you need than your doctor?
    Crooks.

phebus
    Just get Malaria, and let them pay for your care.

centerhill condor
    I had a script filled today and the pharmasist told the guy in front of me, "see you next week"...old guy and $135 thank you very much.
    Cheaper than dying.
    CC

Baja Big Dog
    Its called Mexico. They may hae a screwed up govt. but they do somethings right!!!

INI
    thats my business....Tell me what you want and i can save you a CRAPLOAD of dough...I can have it sent right to your local pharmacy and you can pick it up

98 Vector 21
    thats my business....Tell me what you want and i can save you a CRAPLOAD of dough...I can have it sent right to your local pharmacy and you can pick it up
    You dont want to know what I need....2 of my scrips are over 200.00 a month! & thats out of 6 I take

Froggystyle
    Holy crap. Went to get a prescription filled for Malarone (anti-malaria pills) and if it wasn't covered by my Ins. it would have been $360... Thats focking ridiculous.....
    Malaria? When you headed to Elsinore?

RitcheyRch
    I take a bunch of pills and stuff for my asthma. My monthly co-pays cost me almost $200

Trailer Park Casanova
    Malaria? When you headed to Elsinore?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast