Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: God is fake

Tom Brown
    God is real. This thread is fake.

Mrs. 20
    This board is volatile right now. I thought this thread started off as a joke, and now look at it. :jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
    I can swear there aint no heaven, but I pray there aint no hell.
    :jawdrop:
    heaven is here on earth
    i put my life in gods hands, everyday...
    but when the devil calls:sqeyes:
    i dont answer:devil:

Mrs. 20
    God is real. This thread is fake.
    Totally.
    Any more inspirations???

Troubles No More
    "Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him"
    I‘ve made my share of mistakes in life and I done things I’m not proud of and wish I could go back and change it, but that’s life, you just keep moving forward.
    But when I’m down and don’t have my wife or friends around to lean on, I always used the below note to get thru to the next day.
    I Had a Dream
    One night I had a dream
    I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
    Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
    For each scene I noticed two sets
    of footprints in the sand,
    one belonging to me
    and the other to my Lord.
    When the last scene of my life shot before me
    I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
    There was only on set of footprints.
    I realized that this was at the lowest
    and saddest times in my life.
    This always bothered me
    and I questioned the Lord
    about my dilemma.
    "Lord, you told me when I decided to follow You,
    You would walk and talk with me all the way.
    But I'm aware that during the most troublesome
    times of my life there is only one set of footprints.
    I don't understand why, when I needed You most,
    you leave me."
    He whispered, "My precious, precious child,
    I love you and will never leave you
    never, ever during your times of trial and testings.
    When you saw only one set of footprints
    It was then that I carried you."

vee-driven
    :jawdrop:
    heaven is here on earth
    i put my life in gods hands, everyday...
    but when the devil calls:sqeyes:
    i dont answer:devil:
    Sorta like, heaven and hell is what you make it here on earth. So that being said, i guess my god is Benjamin Franklin, $100 bills ya'll. "In god we trust and all others pay cash".

thatguy
    once again ,the intellegance of hot boat posters has me LOL!!!! Before spewing off like you know something about something, you people should try putting your nose in a book, like the bible,( king james , or new american standard ,or any of the like) and educating yourselves. You will find many answers to your confused and spirit killing point of veiws, CHRISTIANITY is NOT a religeon,.....its a relationship!!!!!GOD is NOT a man, GOD is a trinity,the Father, (creator) the SON,(Jesus ,who was god in man form for 33 years, and the HOLY SPIRIT ,wich was given to us when christ was crucified. You think you would have alittle more feeling towards someone who gave his life for you, even though you didnt ask him to.To say you are a good person and are worthy of ANYTHING without first aknowledging what was done for you is pretty selfish.Me , I do care what you beleive and I would hope you would come to know GOD. I do know in time you will,weather its in a wheel chair or upside down in a burning car or maybe your childs missfortune, YOU WILL COME TO KNOW HIM!!!!!!!! Tell me one child thats born good, you do not have to teach a child to be bad or to do wrong, instead you have to teach it the oppisite . YOU were born into sin and you must come to know christ by whatever means and be saved.YOU will NEVER be perfect or close to it and Jesus loves you just the same,he loves you now and forever,but you must come to terms with him and you will one day,...............EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its up to you when and how you do this.GOD BLESS YOU ......OH and I am blessed for you critisizing me on his behalf.
    Got a couple questions for you.
    1) What was Jesus BEFORE being born?
    Answer= An accended master, like Red Cloud, Mahatma Zoser, etc. Jesus did not "Die" as we know it. He was already accended Before being "personified" as a human. His effort was one of pure love for us. By being born as a mortal, he attempted to show us that we are in fact spiritual beings. Unfortunatley, he overestimated mans ability to grasp the concept and the whole affair was misconstrued and misinterprated. Mortal man did not understand and it went horribly wrong. I would think He weeps still about it. Which leads me to question 2.
    2) Why have more people been killed through out history in the name of Christianity (perhaps with ulterior motives, granted) than all other reasons combined?
    Answer= Because Christianity wrongly believes that Jesus is the ONLY road to salvation. And will CONVINCE the masses by any means. (Well not so much by violence these days, thankfully). Organized religion is spiritual ONLY for the faithful follower, not the internal workings of the religion itself. This is why the Catholic Church in particular is widley considered to be the "Anti-Christ". (..walks like a man, talks like a man...?)
    I do not mean to offend here. These are things I have more or less "known" in my mind since my earliest memories. Long before I refused to enter a church in the second grade and have never been in one since.
    It seems that Mankinds failure to grasp what should be so obvious will never be reconciled.
    God is a word containing 3 letters. The force that drives this universe is not a mystical old man in a beard. It is a power that we just can't comprehend, and niether could the humans who witnessed ancient happenings, and so we have made our own ideas about it. And wrote books about it.
    Mahatma Zoser was an Egyptian Pharaoe during the third dynasty. He wrote that in the first half of his life (4th) he cosidered himself a God. But later, he realized He was merely a "tool" for Gods word. It is noteworthy that He uses the word "GOD" in the singular form and not a specific god such as Zues.
    Later writings attributed to him show that after his third life time as a mortal, He became accended. Appr. 300 years after his mortal demise. It took him half of his 4th (and final) lifetime to remember who he was, so to speak. (Like Jesus)
    Red Cloud wrote that after experiencing "the change called death" we return to "the spiritual plane" a place right here. He said the open minded sometimes have memories, such as re-occuring dreams. And that glimpses of this plane are possible. He also wrote that the more a person is involved in organized types of religion, the more difficult their return is. They refuse to believe what they are experiencing and require much love and comfort from loved ones who have passed. He also says "No Book can tell you, but there ARE books that can lead you to the path". And " NO Man can teach you, but there have been men who can show you the way". Interesting.
    Here is what is also interesting. These types of figures ALL wrote and voiced virtually identicle points of view. Well, fact, to them.
    They are thousands of years and miles apart.
    They ALL talk of GOD. Not this god or that god.
    They ALL speak of "Shambola", heaven, to You and I.
    They ALL say "Shambola" is for "Accended Masters" It's perfection can not be comprimised or it would not be Shambola.
    They ALL talk of the spiritual plane we come from and return to. NOT HEAVEN. (see above)
    To accend, ones spirit must possess NO hatred and must be one of "Pure Love" This is accomplished over a varrying number of lives on earth.
    (If your good you go to heaven, if your bad you go to hell?)
    More accurate= If you make progress in a life you are closer to accension, if not, more lifetimes.
    These are the thoughts and writings of others, not mine so don't attack me please.
    It doesn't take long to realize that next to these types of examples organized religion is almost comical and regressive. NOT for the followers, they truly believe, and that is what is important for the person. It gets them through life, but really doesn't help them later.
    Before attacking a brother and telling him they are going to a hell that does not exist, STUDY for yourself. I knew early on that NO LIVING MAN knows more about where I come from than I do. I certainly am not going to listen to a man who profits from it telling me about my spiritual journey. And I feel so helpless for a person who condems me because I refuse to be brainwashed by another oxygen breathing creature. WE, as Jesus, Zoser, Red Cloud etc. were, are all from the same camp. And the segregation of beliefs is what our biggest "sin" is.
    "Friar" Tommy

Classic Daycruiser
    and religion is a business.....! just thought i'd throw that into the ***boat pile of sh!t. hahahah
    God's Business
    May god have mercy on your soul.

Sleeper CP
    Can I come over and have a hit off that peace pipe you're smoking? :idea:
    Interesting idea's. Did you ever see the movie "Defending your Life"?
    Sleeper CP

HOOTER SLED-
    Quit trying to force your life style on me.......
    I am ok with you and Diddy being queers becuase you both have hot wifes that are fun to party with. Just because your two favorite activities are gardening and playing with male balls dosen't mean I want to join your "crew"
    Please stop inviting me to those "special" get away weekends with Mel,Snake,Gayza and Phag daddy........For the last time I'm not going!!!!!!
    Bitch..that's cuz you just want your Djunkie to yourself. You don't wanna get cock blocked by all those other homos. So, who plays the priest and who plays the altar boy during your role playing sessions in the bedroom?:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :jawdrop:

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast