Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: God is fake

Sleeper CP
    http://loljesus.com/submissions/LOLJesus.jpg
    Goad, that may be over the line . If that was a priest you would have a valid point. ( I was raised Catholic and believe that, that SOB Cardinal Law should be under a jail somewhere for transferring those priest from on area to another and allowing that crap to go on for all those years, Hopefully he will have to answer to God for those crimes)
    God is not fake and "It" or "He" is nothing that we can comprehend. I do not believe that we are an accident of evolution, I believe God created evolution.
    Not all religions are equal. That would be like saying the Old Soviet Union was just as good as the USA. You can take the argument up with Pres. Regan. he was correct. And I'm not saying that only one religion is correct. I don't believe that either, but some are better than others.
    For those that don't believe in God or have faith I'm not going to say that I feel sorry for you,because when I hear others say that it sounds condescending to me, so I will say that my "belief" in God helps make me a whole person as does my love for my wife and two children. It is a part of me that makes me a complete person and I wonder where I would be with out that faith as I wonder how I would feel about love in a relationship with out my wife.
    Sleeper CP

Big Warlock
    and religion is a business.....! just thought i'd throw that into the ***boat pile of sh!t. hahahah
    But he sent me to this thread to say "FOCK OFF!"

BarryMac
    Jesus Loves You, everyone else thinks your an asshole...

River Lynchmob
    Goad, that may be over the line . If that was a priest you would have a valid point. ( I was raised Catholic and believe that, that SOB Cardinal Law should be under a jail somewhere for transferring those priest from on area to another and allowing that crap to go on for all those years, Hopefully he will have to answer to God for those crimes)
    God is not fake and "It" or "He" is nothing that we can comprehend. I don not believe that we are an accident of evolution, I believe God created evolution.
    Not all religions are equal. That would be like saying the Old Soviet Union was just as good as the USA. You can take the argument up with Pres. Regan. he was correct. And I'm not saying that only one religion is correct. I don't believe that either, but some are better than others.
    For those that don't believe in God or have faith I'm not going to say that I feel sorry for you,because when I hear others say that it sounds condescending to me, so I will say that my "belief" in God helps make me a whole person as does my love for my wife and two children. It is a part of me that makes me a complete person and I wonder where I would be with out that faith as I wonder how I would feel about love in a relationship with out my wife.
    Sleeper CP
    Well said Sleeper.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Any religion that preaches that those who don't believe in a specific God or Prophet are doomed to some fiery satanic eternity, can't be all good, IMHO.

riverbound
    God is not fake and "It" or "He" is nothing that we can comprehend. I don not believe that we are an accident of evolution, I believe God created evolution.
    Sleeper CP
    Well said sleeper.

DUCKY
    http://loljesus.com/submissions/LOLJesus.jpg
    I second that. Catholic priest? Okay, but not an image of Jesus himself. That's just wrong.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Sleeper CP
    Very well said..

DUCKY
    Now then..with the above off my chest, I can tell vee-driven that he too is a moron.
    Religion has it's problems. Many new churches don't even bother to seek out tax exempt status, because they are "for profit" businesses, and that too is wrong.
    But God is not fake, and you will be amply rewarded by having a large pile turds to smoke in purgatory....Have a nice eternity!

HocusPocus
    I can swear there aint no heaven, but I pray there aint no hell.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast