Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stepping into the dark side!!

voodooCanoe
    After many years of having nothing but v-drives, I have added my first jet to the fleet! Nothing too high performance, just a nice all around, fun family ride.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ine_031_6_.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ine_001_4_.jpg

W.O.T
    the darkside have fun with your new boat. jets are fun!

76 Bonneville
    I think you got that backwards, FROM THE DARKSIDE.

voodooCanoe
    I'm looking forward to the weekend, the family is excited to have a boat everyone can get into. Not like the rest of the "family" boats we have had

ck7684
    Feel the power of the dark side!!

I'm looking forward to the weekend, the family is excited to have a boat everyone can get into. Not like the rest of the "family" boats we have had
    Nice boat . Life is alot easier when the whole family is happy . I hope you enjoy it most of all .
    -beerjet-

voodooCanoe
    Nice boat . Life is alot easier when the whole family is happy . I hope you enjoy it most of all .
    -beerjet-
    Thanks much, she's got just enough power to not get bored when driving and not too much that the wife won't want to drive it.
    I almost bought a Eliminator Sprit that was perfect, but was still too small to make the Mrs. happy. This boat has been owned by a freinds brother in law and has less than 30hrs on it. It's a 89 and looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

word of advice do not people step on the covers in the floor to hard. i had to rebuild mine after having some friends kids in mine.

hellman2u
    Nice boat ! As bad as I wanted you to buy that sprint, you made the right choice. Its great you can take the family with now. See you @ Haystack !

voodooCanoe
    Nice boat ! As bad as I wanted you to buy that sprint, you made the right choice. Its great you can take the family with now. See you @ Haystack !
    I'll GPS it this weekend and if it goes 1/2 way decent I might stick Cole in it at Dexter and let him run river racer Wouldn't even need to install a rope deflector.
    I really wanted the sprint as well, but the kids are not shrinking and I know I would have ended up putting a blower on it and seeing how fast I can get it.
    Sound like anybody we know????
    Were heading to the John Day this weekend, bring out the green machine and hang out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast