Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want a home for $16k in Parker...

Donttreadonme
    Not mine....Just thought I would pass it along...
    For sale on the Colorado River in Parker AZ on the parker strip. It's on the river and is in the Jolly Knight Trailer Park. It's a mobile home, HOA is $325 mo. We have 4 private docks, launch ramp, totally private.
    http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...183/486336.jpg
    http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...183/486598.jpg
    http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...183/486600.jpg
    Contact Him (http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Dis...le=droon-users)

droon
    You own the trailer, and pay $325 mo rent. It's in the JollyKnight trailer park about a mile south of RoadRunner on the Parker Strip. We have 4 private docks, you can leave your boat in overnight etc.. let me know daemeth@yahoo.com

hoolign
    You own the trailer, and pay $325 mo rent. It's in the JollyKnight trailer park about a mile south of RoadRunner on the Parker Strip. We have 4 private docks, you can leave your boat in overnight etc.. let me know daemeth@yahoo.com
    Nice 1st post..SPAM!

dont see that land without million dollar homes on it to much longer.

droon
    What are you talking about? SPAM? I usually post on Wakeworld and somebody over there threw this up here and I checked it out. What's your problem whacko!??

Donttreadonme
    Nice 1st post..SPAM!
    Ya, I posted it up over in the SPAM Section if someone wants to delete this. I forgot about the SPAM section. The Sandbar is the only place that I read anymore so I forgot, sorry.

hoolign
    What are you talking about? SPAM? I usually post on Wakeworld and somebody over there threw this up here and I checked it out. What's your problem whacko!??
    Let me see if I can make this easier for you to comprehend then!
    first (fûrst)
    n.
    1. The ordinal number matching the number one in a series.
    2. The one coming, occurring, or ranking before or above all others.
    3. The beginning; the outset: from the first; at first.
    4. Music The voice or instrument highest in pitch or carrying the principal part.
    5. The transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
    6. The winning position in a contest: finished the season in first.
    7. Baseball
    a. First base.
    b. A first baseman.
    adj.
    1. Corresponding in order to the number one.
    2. Coming before all others in order or location: the first house on your left.
    3. Occurring or acting before all others in time; earliest: the first day of spring.
    4. Ranking above all others, as in importance or quality; foremost: was first in the class.
    5. Music Being highest in pitch or carrying the principal part: first trumpet.
    6. Of, relating to, or being the transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
    7. Of, related to, or being a member of the U.S. president's household: first daughter Amy Carter.
    adv.
    1. Before or above all others in time, order, rank, or importance: arrived first; forgot to light the oven first.
    2. For the first time.
    3. Rather; preferably: would die first.
    4. In the first place; to begin with. See Usage Note at firstly.
    Now we'll move onto "SPAM"
    Definition of "spam"
    STANDARD:
    An electronic message is "spam" IF: (1) the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND (2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND (3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
    Stupido

Nord
    I don't understand, is it HOA, or is it rent?? Do you own the land??

rrrr
    Let me see if I can make this easier for you to comprehend then!
    first (fûrst)
    n.
    1. The ordinal number matching the number one in a series.
    2. The one coming, occurring, or ranking before or above all others.
    3. The beginning; the outset: from the first; at first.
    4. Music The voice or instrument highest in pitch or carrying the principal part.
    5. The transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
    6. The winning position in a contest: finished the season in first.
    7. Baseball
    a. First base.
    b. A first baseman.
    adj.
    1. Corresponding in order to the number one.
    2. Coming before all others in order or location: the first house on your left.
    3. Occurring or acting before all others in time; earliest: the first day of spring.
    4. Ranking above all others, as in importance or quality; foremost: was first in the class.
    5. Music Being highest in pitch or carrying the principal part: first trumpet.
    6. Of, relating to, or being the transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
    7. Of, related to, or being a member of the U.S. president's household: first daughter Amy Carter.
    adv.
    1. Before or above all others in time, order, rank, or importance: arrived first; forgot to light the oven first.
    2. For the first time.
    3. Rather; preferably: would die first.
    4. In the first place; to begin with. See Usage Note at firstly.
    Now we'll move onto "SPAM"
    Definition of "spam"
    STANDARD:
    An electronic message is "spam" IF: (1) the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND (2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND (3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
    Stupido
    Did you stay up all night trying to get the stains out of your Stanfields again? :idea:

WYRD
    I don't understand, is it HOA, or is it rent?? Do you own the land??
    For that price it has to be just rent

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast