Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many skulls, get over it already....

AirtimeLavey
    Took my 11 y/o daughter shopping yesterday. Frickin skulls on everything, shoes, glasses, tops, bottoms. Little girls clothing. Give me a f-ing break! It's a morbid style trend anyway, but when it gets into little kids clothes to the extent that it is, well inmo, it's getting old and outta hand. It's great for halloween, but get a life.
    I'm over the whole wannabe bad ass trend of tats, and other dark garb. That stuff tried to catch in the 80's and finally grabbed hold this decade, but hasn't it about run it's course? Along with the below the arse pants, etc. People trying to be anti whatever, and now they just look like posers that went too far with some of the stuff that's permanent. At least the posers of the 80s knew better than to do anything permanent that they might regret later. This current group doesn't seem to get that there's a future and this trend, like all the others before, will pass. At that point, they will realize how rediculous some of this shiat looks. I guess this pool is where the lenders found their biggest adjustable rate loan market - those only living for today.
    No offense intended to all the nice, (some of whom are really trendy) peeps I've met here, but I just can't get into morbid no matter how trendy it is.

riverracerx

AirtimeLavey
    Mainstream media at it's best!
    http://www.disneyfrontier.com/wp-con...vie_poster.gif
    Yep. It's Tim Burton's world right now, too.

Wet Dream
    Next thing you know, you'll start in about the music. You have " I'm getting old" written all over that post.

Bre
    Took my 11 y/o daughter shopping yesterday. Frickin skulls on everything, shoes, glasses, tops, bottoms. Little girls clothing. Give me a f-ing break! It's a morbid style trend anyway, but when it gets into little kids clothes to the extent that it is, well inmo, it's getting old and outta hand. It's great for halloween, but get a life.
    I'm over the whole wannabe bad ass trend of tats, and other dark garb. That stuff tried to catch in the 80's and finally grabbed hold this decade, but hasn't it about run it's course? Along with the below the arse pants, etc. People trying to be anti whatever, and now they just look like posers that went too far with some of the stuff that's permanent. At least the posers of the 80s knew better than to do anything permanent that they might regret later. This current group doesn't seem to get that there's a future and this trend, like all the others before, will pass. At that point, they will realize how rediculous some of this shiat looks. I guess this pool is where the lenders found their biggest adjustable rate loan market - those only living for today.
    No offense intended to all the nice, (some of whom are really trendy) peeps I've met here, but I just can't get into morbid no matter how trendy it is.
    I guess I shouldn't have bought my daughter this backpack with pink skulls on it for school then

riverracerx
    All I see is a Hot Mom in that picture
    (and a cute little girl)

Mrs. 20
    Next thing you know, you'll start in about the music. You have " I'm getting old" written all over that post.

I think its kind of cool. Thats the kind of stuff I would have to hunt out in high school. Now its easy to find
    BTW, Tim Burton may be God, but thats for another thread

SOCALDETAIL1
    I guess I shouldn't have bought my daughter this backpack with pink skulls on it for school then
    Cute pic. The backpack is as big as her.

beaverretriever
    How about those damn flat billed hats?

SOCALDETAIL1
    How about those damn flat billed hats?
    With the size stickers still left on? Remember back in the day when people would leave the tags on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast