Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Blown Gas Jet - New records to be set 2006

Taylorman
    Busby,
    It is real easy to go back and pick out bits and pieces of posts and wrap them up in a neat little package to suit your needs, but if you review everything said by me and others the comments do stand. It doesn't matter how the words are phrased to comment on a good ole boys project, the end result is still the same. If you don't belong to the donut club, you don't belong. I asked a simple question, I received a simple answer.
    Dude, give it a rest. and quit baggin on everyone else. I don't know you or Busby except on the boards. All i can say is you are sure coming across as negative and baggin on Willis. No one is having stimulating conversations except you with yourself. I have seen nothing stimulating about anything you have said in this thread.

BigBlockOldsJet
    I'll give it another shot.......
    Willis,
    From what I've seen, your boat has really run great over the last couple of seasons. I saw that you were shooting for the BGJ record in the 2006 season, what path or paths are you taking to elevate your boat to the next level?
    Thanks and good luck with your goal

Taylorman
    I'll give it another shot.......
    Willis,
    From what I've seen, your boat has really run great over the last couple of seasons. I saw that you were shooting for the BGJ record in the 2006 season, what path or paths are you taking to elevate your boat to the next level?
    Thanks and good luck with your goal
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-...nditsalive.gif

BigBlockOldsJet
    Taylorman,
    Thanks for responding, but I was hoping to hear from Willis.

promod
    looking good willis, nothing like a motor hanging 5ft out of the boat
    put it on the wood and go for it, with more power are you going to change some the up on the boat that you know of yet? as in plate angle or nozzle or shoe

Willis
    BigB Olds
    :messedup:
    We have made all the changes as possible to the engine, but we are looking in other directions for the software, probes and other equipment to help get a better tune-up
    Willis

BigBlockolds,
    I don't think you are being negative at all. I think you asked the questions and had the thoughts that most of had but did not want to throw out there. I have a lot of the same questions. When someone comes out and lays out the Gauntlet such as Willis did, people are naturally going to look back at his past performances and form an opinion from that. I do not believe Willis has run within a full second of the record. Not slamming Willis. I think you guys are giving BBOlds a hard time when he has been diplomatic about it.

BigBlockOldsJet
    BigBlockolds,
    I don't think you are being negative at all. I think you asked the questions and had the thoughts that most of had but did not want to throw out there. I have a lot of the same questions. When someone comes out and lays out the Gauntlet such as Willis did, people are naturally going to look back at his past performances and form an opinion from that. I do not believe Willis has run within a full second of the record. Not slamming Willis. I think you guys are giving BBOlds a hard time when he has been diplomatic about it.
    Thanks Tony, I thought the same.

I hope Willis gets there. He always comes out with both barrels loaded. Good luck Willis.

Willis
    I hope Willis gets there. He always comes out with both barrels loaded. Good luck Willis.
    We're working on it.
    Well like everyone has said. You must have the right equipment to test the time.
    We have that equipment now and we are going for it.
    See you all out there, "Watch the lights" :idea:
    Willis

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast