Thread: Nothing Important Just Compliments

pvhca
    I'm rather new to this HB forum stuff, but I gotta say I get more entertainment out of the pictures to the side of the reply's of all the hot women, just wish the wife would crack the same poses, no pun intended. I will say the sheer enjoyment of reading these replies has me addicted to this site, I love the bashing that occurs, the drama and of course pics from around all the lakes, rivers and ETC. Keep up the good work fellow HB'rs!!

Biglue
    Newb.......
    WElcome aboard. Where ya from, kinda boat, straight or gay? Watch how you answer that last question, Cole Trickle and Djunkie will start fludding your PM box. :jawdrop:

vee-driven
    I'm rather new to this HB forum stuff, but I gotta say I get more entertainment out of the pictures to the side of the reply's of all the hot women, just wish the wife would crack the same poses, no pun intended. I will say the sheer enjoyment of reading these replies has me addicted to this site, I love the bashing that occurs, the drama and of course pics from around all the lakes, rivers and ETC. Keep up the good work fellow HB'rs!!
    Hey, nobody gives a sh!t! just kidding welcome to aboard.

Tom Brown
    Hey pvhca, when you floss your teeth, do you look at the floss after each insertion? I move the floss down about a half inch before each insertion and by the time I’m done, I’ve got a string that looks like rosary beads of glistening plaque globules.
    I used to wipe the floss down with a piece of toilet tissue and re-use it but now I figure what the hell… throw the canary another seed… and I just use a second piece of floss each time.
    Welcome to the site and keep in mind the importance of good oral hygiene.

bunny 166
    Welcome to the jungle Phil! See ya' in Needles....

I used to wipe the floss down with a piece of toilet tissue and re-use it but now I figure what the hell…
    Tom I've heard of you Canadian's conservation programs but reusing toilet tissue... :squiggle:
    Butt I'm not all that surprised. When you wipe your you know what do you tear off the un-contaminated end squares and reuse them for floss wipedown?
    I'm thinking of opening a shoelace retipping business on the side. Think of the thousands of perfectly good shoelaces discarded just because the ends are frayed. After the retipping biz gets going strong they'll be a second plant opened that just does shoelace splicing (cut out bad spots and weave in replacement pieces from other similar used laces). I'm sure this will be huge. The waste of perfectly good shoelaces disgusts me.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Tom I've heard of you Canadian's conservation programs but reusing toilet tissue... :squiggle:
    Butt I'm not all that surprised. When you wipe your you know what do you tear off the un-contaminated end squares and reuse them for floss wipedown?
    I'm thinking of opening a shoelace retipping business on the side. Think of the thousands of perfectly good shoelaces discarded just because the ends are frayed. After the retipping biz gets going strong they'll be a second plant opened that just does shoelace splicing (cut out bad spots and weave in replacement pieces from other similar used laces). I'm sure this will be huge. The waste of perfectly good shoelaces disgusts me.
    LMFAO