Thread: Dove hunting opener land available to hunt

HokeySon
    Any dove hunters out there that would like to hunt my 75 acres in Imperial County (on 78, 5 miles south of Palo Verde, 25 miles north of Glamis) this weekend? All you have to do in return is keep others off of it. PM me if interested.

Troy McClure
    WOW, sounds like a great offer, I would love to but already have plans. Whoever takes him up on it have fun!!

Phat Matt
    We hunt that area. My grandparents live at the Salton Sea. Does it hold birds? Do they roost there? Eat there? What's the place like?

Nicked prop
    That's a generous offer HS. I hope those that take you up on it apreciate your generosity.

HokeySon
    We hunt that area. My grandparents live at the Salton Sea. Does it hold birds? Do they roost there? Eat there? What's the place like?
    Lots of birds. it is on the old river channel so they fly accross the property and roost somewhere on it (never hunted it myself, but I see the birds constatntly). It is also bordered on three sides by the Cibola refuge. 40 acres are now wide open after last year's fire. 15 acres are rocky. The rest is desert scrub and salt cedar (except for my house and garage and stuff).

Phat Matt
    Lots of birds. it is on the old river channel so they fly accross the property and roost somewhere on it (never hunted it myself, but I see the birds constatntly). It is also bordered on three sides by the Cibola refuge. 40 acres are now wide open after last year's fire. 15 acres are rocky. The rest is desert scrub and salt cedar (except for my house and garage and stuff).
    I haven't decided if I am hunting yet or going to Havasu. I should have a decision tomorrow. I will let you know.
    Thanks