Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1980 Sanger, We will miss you.

mfrey
    CFW will not be the same without Mark and that beautiful hydro. He was a good man...he was one of us. Our deepest sympathy to his family.
    Mike & Rena Frey

charitycase
    WOW! Is right Scott.We just camped with him this year at CFW.Great people.He was so young,anybody know what happened?Godspeed Mark.Casey & Christina.

Very sorry to hear this. Does anyone have details?

BILLY.B
    Sorry to hear about this. Too much of this bad news going on lately. Prayers go out to the family & friends.

GofastRacer
    Very sad indeed, thoughts and prayers go out to all involved!..

fltflyn
    Very sad news. Our prayers go to his family. Godspeed Mark

Sanitariumflat
    Very sad news. My condolences. As many others I had just met him and he was a hell of a guy. We will certainly miss him. Our thoughts & prayers to his family.

sanger mike
    im so so sorry. :cry: i just read this and im shocked. i met mark and his dad just before we moved to yuba city from millbrae. i called my friend who helped mark with his motor to find out what happend. he told me that it was suicide. please dont get mad at me for putting this out here but i feel that we should all know what happend. R.I.P MARK R.I.P we will all miss you very very much.

Kevdog
    What a huge loss. Mark was one of my favorite guys to hang out with in the boat club. He was always so positive. Everyone wanted to camp with him at CFW.
    Even though Mark had one of the nicest Sangers in existence, he never gave the impression he was better than you. He was so approachable, friendly, and such a likeable person that anyone who met him was put in a better mood.
    My prayers and condolences go out to his family and friends.
    Mark will never be forgotten.
    Kevin Hoppe

Blown3-d
    I never meet Mark but Juan a good friend of mine worked with him, Juan was always talking about his good buddy with the blown alky hydro. I hope he is still on that one great pass now and forever, God bless you Mark.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast