Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1980 Sanger, We will miss you.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Wow! This is a tragedy that I still can not grasp.He is what we are all about and for something like this to happen to the family of hot boaters is just the worst .I have been hang out with Mark the last couple of years he was someone that I looked forward to seeing at hot boat party's and we had already made plans to show up for fathers day early next year to hangout.This sucks sucks sucks! You guys are what I live for and the peeps that make life worth sticking around for please don't leave sooner than you need to.
    MARK , We will miss you more that you will ever Know. God Speed Bro we will have a toast in your honor at Berryessa.

Mrs.charitycase
    Wow! This is a tragedy that I still can not grasp.He is what we are all about and for something like this to happen to the family of hot boaters is just the worst .I have been hang out with Mark the last couple of years he was someone that I looked forward to seeing at hot boat party's and we had already made plans to show up for fathers day early next year to hangout with us more.This sucks sucks sucks! You guys are what I live for and the peeps that make life worth sticking around for please don't leave sooner that you need to.
    MARK , We will miss you more that you will ever Know. God Speed Bro we will have a toast in your honor at Berryessa.
    DITTO!! We will miss you Mark!

SANGER-RICH
    Mark called me on the 18th of this month congratulating me on my article in Sept issue of Hot Boat magazine and he was looking forward to going to Ming .We talked about meeting each other there, he was taking his hydro to Shelfo's shop that day to get tech checked. We met Mark about 3 years ago such a sweet person, and this is leaving a big hole in our heart's and life, we always looked for his hydro to show up and loved talking to him. He was a very knowledgeable person.
    He will be missed
    Our condolences to his father, and family
    My wife took these pictures of Mark at PCR Oct. 2006
    It was a honor to know him and have him in our life
    Mark you may be gone but never forgotten
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DSC_0089.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...47DSC_0090.JPG

Dimarco21
    I met Mark about 5 years ago at CFW when he was putting the hydro together and he could not wait to hit the water with it. Met him again the following year for CFW fathers day with his just finished hydro and camped next to him. He was like a "kid in a candy store" with excitement about runnin' his boat that weekend. A picture of that smile from ear to ear is stuck in my head. R.I.P. Mark. God speed.

jockorace
    Mark was such a neat guy. A great friend to my son, Steve. This year at CFW was particularly special. I brought my whole family out this year from Minnesota and we camped right with Mark for 5 days. He was one of those guys .......what was his was offered to anyone. He took my daughters for rides in the Hydro. I don't know what else to say. My first thought when Steve told me what happened was, my God, his Dad will be devastated. Mark, you were a good man.
    Dave, Lindsay & Toni Giacomino

Restless22
    I just got back from the service. It was very nice and packed full of family and friends that loved Mark.
    Camp Far just isnt going to be the same. At least in my eyes.
    Good luck to you Brotha!
    RIP
    Ron and Family

D Ginny
    This is very sad news. I went to the service last night and to see how many people showed up was amazing. Mark was a really great guy and will be missed R.I.P

84 cougar
    Unbelievable service. A true testiment to who Mark really was. Loved by so many.
    Some family and friends are talking about a lake event memorial in Marks honor possibly in late September. Once things settle down, we'll set a time and place.
    So dont break your boats, or tear them apart yet so we can honor him with the runs he loved to make and watch.

Running_on_Empty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast