Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blown 3D

Wild and Out
    Its time for you to shut your mouth or meet me any where punk. I ve sent you my phone number call and say where I will be there, or better yet I will be at woodward on the 8th that is an invite.or just leave me alone.
    Easy there tough guy, with less than 10 posts you seem to be angry. I have no problem with anyone and furthermore I do not even know you. So RELAX take a chill pill and set some meat and potatoes on your PLATE than go give sum advice OK.:idea:

Yeah Gary, Mr. Wild & Out is one of the veterans in here with 42 posts.
    As you can see he deserves a bunch of respect with all of the positive posts he brings to the forums. I mean after all, he is hiding behind an alias giving people a bad time who don't hide there identity in a public forum.
    I have learned to treat him with the utmost respect.
    jackass........
    Carry on.

Wild and Out
    As you can see he deserves a bunch of respect with all of the positive posts he brings to the forums. I mean after all, he is hiding behind an alias giving people a bad time who don't hide there identity in a public forum.
    jackass........
    Carry on.
    Thank you Morgue I appreciate your positivity. You truly are my favorite cheerleader.
    Williss

Blown3-d
    jackass........
    Carry on.
    Right on John. I just dont talk crap about others so I guess I expect the same. John did you get my number? Wild and out the invite still stands.

sc fab 1
    wild and out u have seen all of our 90mph 10sec.boats why haven't we seen YOURS! .......by the way thanks for the comment!

Boatmike
    FUNNY!!!!!LOL!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Thank you Morgue I appreciate your positivity. You truly are my favorite cheerleader.
    Williss
    Tell ya what, You & Riggins line up, If you go by him- I'll be cheering for you.
    You bring one of your cheer leading skirts, I'll even wear it after you beat Gary.
    You know where & when.
    BTW- how if the new hydro coming along??

HPG545
    If you have any nuts you take you're boat to the track line up with the guy and race. I know gary has and will do it as have several others I see on here.It's okay to talk smack but you better back it up otherwise you'll get no respect here.Personally I think some people take pleasure in in agitating others and getting a negative response,makes them feel like there in control,and they choose to do it hiding behind a computer screen.Also, congrats to gary on the new boat he did a great job, the guy absolutly loves these boats and I admire him for that.

Lost Wages
    Tell ya what, You & Riggins line up, If you go by him- I'll be cheering for you.
    You bring one of your cheer leading skirts, I'll even wear it after you beat Gary.
    You know where & when.
    BTW- how if the new hydro coming along??
    Morg, feel free to run the IP address. This is obviously some jackass posing as us. And by the way, you better get fitted for the skirt. GR has been trying for years with no success. BP

Blown3-d
    Morg, feel free to run the IP address. This is obviously some jackass posing as us. And by the way, you better get fitted for the skirt. GR has been trying for years with no success. BP
    Right on FRIEND that makes two of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast