Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blown 3D

Morg, feel free to run the IP address. This is obviously some jackass posing as us. And by the way, you better get fitted for the skirt. GR has been trying for years with no success. BP
    What up Brian, I thought that would get you to post
    It's all good & it's all in fun, Now get in the pit & try to love someone......

HIRED GUN
    Im looking...aint seen nuthin yet!!

Blown3-d
    If you have any nuts you take you're boat to the track line up with the guy and race. I know gary has and will do it as have several others I see on here.It's okay to talk smack but you better back it up otherwise you'll get no respect here.Personally I think some people take pleasure in in agitating others and getting a negative response,makes them feel like there in control,and they choose to do it hiding behind a computer screen.Also, congrats to gary on the new boat he did a great job, the guy absolutly loves these boats and I admire him for that.
    Thanks for the kind words. G Riggins

Boatmike
    the guy absolutly loves these boats and I admire him for that.
    Here here! Gary is my BRO and he can run with alot of them. He does not pay other peeps to build his motors. He does them himself and runs dam good as good as alot who do not build there own boats or motors. Not like I have alot of room to talk because i have not ever built my own motor i have only disassembled them and freshened them up. I can say however i have been know to line up with some people some i have won and some i have lost. To me however it is all in fun. The main thing is nobody gets hurt!! I always say RUN, RUN HARD!

Boatmike
    If i get my boat done W & O i will be the first one to line up with you!!! Maybe i will inilate you! :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Blown3-d
    Im looking...aint seen nuthin yet!!
    What are you looking for?

HIRED GUN
    What are you looking for?
    im looking for nuthin..he is a guy that was once on these pages called "nuthin"

sc fab 1
    im looking for nuthin..he is a guy that was once on these pages called "nuthin"
    so u say this guy has done this before? THATS NICE! probably has a polished turd for a boat. this is why we haven't seen it yet.

Blown3-d
    so u say this guy has done this before? THATS NICE! probably has a polished turd for a boat. this is why we haven't seen it yet.
    easy there son there is a person with a screen name, NUTHIN. Just looking for his buddy.

sc fab 1
    easy there son there is a person with a screen name, NUTHIN. Just looking for his buddy.
    my bad!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123