Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Book your travel online! RRX Travel

riverracerx
    You may not be aware of the fact that RiverRacerX now has it's own online travel business (www.rrxtravel.com ). This system is the same as Travelocity, which is our business partner. I just wanted to simply ask that when you travel, and assuming we are competitive in price, I would appreciate your booking your travel with our travel system!
    Our search engine has the same look and feel of the other major travel search engines you are familiar with (i.e. Travelocity, Orbitz, & Expedia) and most importantly our site is extremely competitive! All types of travel can be booked on our site (flights, car rentals, hotels, all inclusive resorts, cruises, etc).
    We also feature a "Deals and Steals" e-mail, which can be sent to your e-mail account, that highlights special pricing arrangements we have with particular travel vendors. If you find something in there you like, you can simply click on it and it will automatically link you to our site!
    When you are price shopping for your vacations, please keep www.RRXTRAVEL.com in your favorites! Also, please e-mail or PM me back and tell me yes if you would like me to forward my personal favorite "Deals and Steals" brochure!
    This system allows me to earn 60% of the commissions from our travel, get upgrades and reduced prices as travel agents and even tax deduct our travel by operating this as a business! Not to mention, it is a pretty easy way to earn some extra income with very little effort.
    If you are traveling more than just a little bit, you may also want to have an in house family travel system because you then get the perks, benefits and upgrades and tax savings when you travel. If you are interested, definitely click on the link below for more information. Then look at www.rrxtravel.net to sign up.
    www.travelproinsider.com
    Thank you!
    Chris
    818-355-1827
    --
    Chris Taylor
    Referring Travel Agent
    book travel at: www.rrxtravel.com
    Want to travel as an insider?..Do you want the perks of being your own boss & owning your own home travel business?
    click here to learn more: www.rrxtravel.net

andy01
    The hell with travel, I like the river. Im waiting for the RRX knife set, and grill.......

TOBTEK
    just booked a room in vegas 9/12 and 13th..... if you were to re-book me, could you make some $$$ and save me some?
    Im down with helping HB family.

riverracerx
    I could make money. Yes
    I don't know if I could save you money. It is based pretty much off of Travelocity's results. But key the info in and see what pops up. It changes every minute (especially for airfare) so a deal you can get today is not always the same as what was available yesterday, or an hour ago.
    But yes, in the future, please book from my site!
    If you want to start your own site I can help with that too!

TOBTEK
    call me at my office, lets see if you can make a few $$$'s 858-391-5565
    I think you now have more jobs then Andy does.

riverracerx
    Thanks for booking that world cruise!
    Hey Andy, do you want serrated edges or standard stainless? I am rebranding these:
    http://www.freeportknife.com/images/4knives.gif

riverracerx
    Book your travel with me: www.rrxtravel.com
    Start your own travel business: www.rrxtravel.net
    Check out the presentation: www.travelproinsider.com

andy01
    I ordered my knife set! I hope this works better then the last set I ordered from a travel company........
    Andy

riverracerx
    Thanks for all of the inquiries!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast