Thread: $500.00 Poker Run Elephant Butte

swdba
    500.00 Prize Poker Run At The Butte
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,
    I am Susan Conley with SWDBA and we are having our races the weekend of June 24th and 25th, and will be having a Poker Run that same weekend. I was speaking with Bo, with Young Performance Marine and it might be interesting to joint venture these events. We have a BBQ on the beach each Saturday night of the races, and tons of music, and people, horse shoes, fun for kids, raft races, etc. We will be having the info on our poker run up on our web site within the week, and if there are any questions you have, please do not hesitate to contact me...
    the races we have are for every thing from PWC (jet ski) to day cruisers.... we will have blown alcohol boats, and maybe even pontoon boats. We would love to see your people. We have special prices for people that only want a 1 day membership as well. The only issue is we would need to know ahead of time to some extent as far as attendees, to order enough food for the BBQ, and event stuff....we have excellent prizes for the Poker run, too, from 12x12 EZ Ups, to nights at local Bed and Breakfasts.. actually, at this event the big prize is expected to be $500.00!!!! This is with a minimum of 100 hands sold. The cost to enter is: $60.00 for the first hand, which includes an event T-shirt, 2 tickets for the BBQ, and an SWDBA lanyard for your envelopes. Thereafter, each hand will cost $10.00. The Poker Run this year for this event will be open only to boats. With the boats we expect to have, we will have to exclude jet skis. The registration for the Poker Run can be requested by emailing me at susan@swdba.org and would have to be received by June 1st.
    Let me know if you have any questions....
    Susan Conley
    SWDBA www.swdba.org 505-263-6568 susan@swdba.org

carreraboat
    Hey susan do we have deals on hotels that weekend?

nmboats
    sounds like a good time to me.

tpmarine.com
    Hey Susan & Bo,
    I am planning to attend the drags and poker run that weekend and would like to pitch in and help make it a great event.
    Triad Performance Marine would like to add $500 to the poker run pot! I will give both of you a call in the next couple of days to discuss the details.
    Thanks,
    Don B.

C-2
    Hey Susan & Bo,
    I am planning to attend the drags and poker run that weekend and would like to pitch in and help make it a great event.
    Triad Performance Marine would like to add $500 to the poker run pot! I will give both of you a call in the next couple of days to discuss the details.
    Thanks,
    Don B.
    Once again the Go-To, Gotta Get it Quick Guy delivers. Way to go TP Marine!
    -------
    We had so much fun in NM back in 2002; I was asking Marv how long it would take to fly in there....only 1.5 hours from Phoenix..... :idea: :idea:

bigblockbill
    Hey Susan & Bo,
    Thanks,
    Don B.
    Thanks a bunch for stepping up and pitching in. This will be a fun event for sure. I can not wait.

swdba
    Hey susan do we have deals on hotels that weekend?
    Bo,
    Yes, we do, as a matter of fact!! At the Inn at teh Butte (waterfront, somewhat) giving us a rate of 59.00 per night......these are nice rooms, and they allow pets if anyone is bringing one...the number to the Inn at the Butte is 505-744-5431.
    Call with any questions.....
    505-263-6568 Susan Conley

swdba
    Thanks a bunch for stepping up and pitching in. This will be a fun event for sure. I can not wait.
    Bill,
    thanks so much for the information!! This is going to be SOOO much fun! Have anyone you speak to give me a call, I have registration forms, etc, waiting to send out...
    susan 505-263-6568

tpmarine.com
    I look forward to it!!!

swdba
    Thanks to Triad Performance Marine, we now have another $500.00 in prize money in addition to the first $500.00 that SWDBA is putting up!
    Come win some money!
    BBQ on the beach, music, horse shoes, games, etc, and a chance to win some money!
    Email me at susan@swdba.org for a registration form!