Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix the dam thing!!!!

Baja Big Dog
    Why not shut down the site and make the corrections, it is crap that this goes on for days!!
    Free or not, the advertisers pay rent for space, and if people bail because of this same crap, they are getting ripped off....
    Not an expert on these type of sites, but I cant believe it cant be fixed!!

milkmoney
    seems to work really fast or not at all, not just me

Dan Lorenze
    It's really bad........

RitcheyRch
    Works good for days and like crap for days

Froggystyle
    From what I understand, the server had one of the RAID hard drives shit the bed, and they are trying to resolve it from the server end currently. Not much they can do otherwise... the site works fine, it is a server issue.
    Or so I have heard.

LUVNLIFE
    Been tough for me the last few days

Baja Big Dog
    From what I understand, the server had one of the RAID hard drives shit the bed, and they are trying to resolve it from the server end currently. Not much they can do otherwise... the site works fine, it is a server issue.
    Or so I have heard.
    Thanks froggy..that clears it up!!!

Or so I have heard.
    With all due respect Froggy and Craig also, the site has been running like shit for weeks if not months, intermitantly non-responsive or goes white screen after posting or page request or PM. It does get old. Not only because I try to work though it from a mod position trying to fix people's shit for them and constantly deleting duplicate posting this causes, but also as a user just trying to read stuff without all day to do it in, not to mention as an advertiser spending money on it.
    I do understand the Raid hardware failure has exemplified the problems but c'mon.... this isn't new. The site's had operating speed and page loading issues for as long as I can remember. One shouldn't really have to "ctrl C" every post before you hit the submit reply button to insure you don't lose it.
    That is my .03

RiverToysJas
    With all due respect Froggy and Craig also, the site has been running like shit for weeks if not months, intermitantly non-responsive or goes white screen after posting or page request or PM. It does get old. Not only because I try to work though it from a mod position trying to fix people's shit for them and constantly deleting duplicate posting this causes, but also as a user just trying to read stuff without all day to do it in, not to mention as an advertiser spending money on it.
    I do understand the Raid hardware failure has exemplified the problems but c'mon.... this isn't new. The site's had operating speed and page loading issues for as long as I can remember. One shouldn't really have to "ctrl C" every post before you hit the submit reply button to insure you don't lose it.
    That is my .03
    Yeah, What he said!

Havasu_Dreamin
    It does not take weeks or months to resolve server issues.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast