Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone work from home and get bothered by the door knockers?

lewiville
    I swear the world must be coming to an end. I have had at least one religious door knocker every day this week. Can i just get some work done people. Nothing again ya, but hit me at least once a month not 5 times a week.

Tequila-John
    I swear the world must be coming to an end. I have had at least one religious door knocker every day this week. Can i just get some work done people. Nothing again ya, but hit me at least once a month not 5 times a week.
    I get these low lifes wedgeing flyers in my door. I hate that. Or they ring the door bell and walk off.

Ziggy
    Competition is strong so they tend to canvas the same areas so as not to loose potential followers to other sects....We get them in waves also.

Stoneman
    I live in a trailer, so everyone leaves us alone!

Biglue
    That's easy, just answer the door naked with erection in one hand and the family dog/cat in the other. Pretty sure they'd be afraid to be known as the ones who introduced you to their church or fellowship.

blender over
    That's easy, just answer the door naked with erection in one hand and the family dog/cat in the other. Pretty sure they'd be afraid to be known as the ones who introduced you to their church or fellowship.
    LMFAO!!!

Classic Daycruiser
    LOL!!!!! That should do the trick Poor Dog

Outnumbered
    Refer to my thread...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162495
    They seem to be out in force

Devilman
    So thats what made you quit soliciting, you went to Cooper's house.

Devilman
    So thats what made you quit soliciting, you ended up at Cooper's house by mistake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast