Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone work from home and get bothered by the door knockers?

lewiville
    That's easy, just answer the door naked with erection in one hand and the family dog/cat in the other. Pretty sure they'd be afraid to be known as the ones who introduced you to their church or fellowship.
    I did that and they just keep talking

C-2
    When it gets a little slow, I'll start answering the daily knocks.
    Drums up business cuz everytime I answer - my clients call.
    I disabled the doorbell many years ago.

USCFAN
    That's easy, just answer the door naked with erection in one hand and the family dog/cat in the other. Pretty sure they'd be afraid to be known as the ones who introduced you to their church or fellowship.
    How has this worked out for you?

asch
    We get the JW's and the mormons occasionaly, I actually like to talk em, cuz after a couple minutes, give or take, I blow holes in they're theology so big, they end up frustrated and leave.
    The way I see it, if they're gonna go around to homes soliciting they're beliefs, they ought to at least be prepared to back it up should they be challenged.
    They HATE it when you profess to THEM.
    You could always hang a do not disturb sign out I suppose
    Naked would work too

Biglue
    How has this worked out for you?
    I had one very freaky 80 year old lady ask if she could come in the last time. :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
    I like big knockers better.

Bre
    I Don't Work From Home, But When I Am Trying To Sleep At 3pm Because I Have To Work At Night And Someone Rings My Doorbell 5 Times Then Comes Back 20 Mins Later And Does It Again I Make Sure They Don't Come Back.

lewiville
    I Don't Work From Home, But When I Am Trying To Sleep At 3pm Because I Have To Work At Night And Someone Rings My Doorbell 5 Times Then Comes Back 20 Mins Later And Does It Again I Make Sure They Don't Come Back.
    Ahh, relax Bre, its just the nieghbor kids ding dong ditching ya. going behind a bush to see if you'll come out and answer the door in "something" special

Kyote
    No bother to me.
    I enjoy a good set of Knockers!

Bre
    Ahh, relax Bre, its just the nieghbor kids ding dong ditching ya. going behind a bush to see if you'll come out and answer the door in "something" special
    What a white t-shirt and jeans? lol
    No it was someone trying to sell something but I didn't let him speak. I just said, after you rang the doorbell 5 times what made you think I was all of a sudden going to open the door 20 mins later.... told him some people don't work normal hours and are trying to sleep... all of which was said very nicely

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast