Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Site 6 pics

copterzach
    It should be a great weekend for pics. I really enjoy the pics you guys post of the idiots. I also like the pics of everyone sitting around cheering the guys on. So please keep ur cameras and video cameras ready. This could be a great dvd! Can't wait.

phebus
    Just go down to your local emergency room if you want to get some laughs at others misfortunes.
    Phebus here, still not understanding the Site 6 dealio.

OutCole'd
    Just go down to your local emergency room if you want to get some laughs at others misfortunes.
    Rick, it's more of a get together, an opportunity to meet up with other board members, than to laugh at others misfortune. I see people there that I did not see out there on the water that day. And the same time, you can help out someone who needs help on a bad ramp, and laugh at the stupid flat drunk flat billers. You should try it.

phebus
    Silly me, I've been going to partys, restaurants and bars to socialize with others.
    I guess your right, I could try Site 6 and then maybe graduate up to hospitals and then maybe reach the pinnacle and hang out at the morgue. That would really be good for a few laughs. Stupid drunks that run their cars in to trees, what a hoot.

copterzach
    Just like the drunks putting their boats on sideways or putting the boat on the trailer at 20 mph! I see plenty of people's misfortune! I fly part time for Halo flight about 10 days a month.

shippingguy
    I would have to agree with you on this one Phebus. Everybody here is always talking about boaters helping other boaters. Yeah some people at ramps are jackasses and do not know what they are doing and do not belong out there, but I know when I see somebody at the ramp in need or having a problem I go over and ask them if they need help. I would hate to see somebody get hurt, lose a watercraft or vehicle or worse for that matter especially if it could have been prevented. If I would have helped instead of sat back and laughed and took pics. Just my .02 Go ahead and flame away if you want.
    Mike

Baja Big Dog
    Silly me, I've been going to partys, restaurants and bars to socialize with others.
    I guess your right, I could try Site 6 and then maybe graduate up to hospitals and then maybe reach the pinnacle and hang out at the morgue. That would really be good for a few laughs. Stupid drunks that run their cars in to trees, what a hoot.
    PERFECT!!!

Biglue
    I agree with Phebus and Shippingguy on this one. Who has not had trouble retrailering their boat here? How many times did it take to be able to launch and retrieve and the first try? I'm one for hanging out somewhere but the site 6 deal is pretty sad actually.

phebus
    Also, the "Judge and Jury" that sit around and decide who to help, and who not to help (judging by the persons appearance or type of boat) seems very questionable to me. Skin color, dress, or quality of boat shouldn't be a deciding factor.
    And, don't tell me it doesn't happen.

Warlockjer
    Rick, I used to disagree with you and I got caught up in the site 6 thing. Haven't been there for months and yes there are some real Assholes who hang out there. I just wish they were the ones needing help. It sure is easy to laugh at other peoples misfortunes. And the idiot who sits there and says were here to help you needs to to get a life, as he dosen't have one. Some of the comments made toward the wifes or girlfriends are someday going to get someone hurt.....End of rant

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast