:idea: So I am up at Havasu with the wife and kid having a great time. Get off the water with no ramp frolics and head back to the house we rent by Windsor. The owner has his boat in the deep side of the garage and I want to back mine into the short side in the shade to wipe it down. I have my wife standing inside the garage helping me back in giving me verbal instructions (STOP: good idea or bad to have wife help with backing in to tight spot with boat? :idea: ). So, I am backing up slowly, I hear my wife yelling "more", and I continue to back up, she yells "more" and I keep going. Then, I hear a smashing sound and my wife screams. :jawdrop: Then, I scream in my truck because I realize my baby is hurt. (My boat, not my wife). I get out to check the damage and find out she backed me into the plastic sink in the garage which my lab 5 blade destroyed. WTF...How can this happen when she is standing in the back giving directions? :idea: and then I get yelled at like its my fault. :idea: I need another drink....