Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things that make you go hhhmmm

Lavey29
    :idea: So I am up at Havasu with the wife and kid having a great time. Get off the water with no ramp frolics and head back to the house we rent by Windsor. The owner has his boat in the deep side of the garage and I want to back mine into the short side in the shade to wipe it down. I have my wife standing inside the garage helping me back in giving me verbal instructions (STOP: good idea or bad to have wife help with backing in to tight spot with boat? :idea: ). So, I am backing up slowly, I hear my wife yelling "more", and I continue to back up, she yells "more" and I keep going. Then, I hear a smashing sound and my wife screams. :jawdrop: Then, I scream in my truck because I realize my baby is hurt. (My boat, not my wife). I get out to check the damage and find out she backed me into the plastic sink in the garage which my lab 5 blade destroyed. WTF...How can this happen when she is standing in the back giving directions? :idea: and then I get yelled at like its my fault. :idea: I need another drink....

Garrddogg
    Yeah but remember you still ARE AT THE RIVER!
    Have a drink and enjoy the river..

Look at the bright side. The sink was plastic.

HDF WATERDOG
    Really bad idea. My wife loves to help. She keeps screaming stop whenever I get within 10 feet of anything. Now days I just leave it in the drive and tell her I'll do it later. (when she's gone).

marty722
    My wife does the same thing. She never yells at me to stop until after the fact that its already to late. So what good is she??? :idea: :idea:

Jbb
    Stupid sink jumped in front of the prop...

Lavey29
    Yeah but remember you still ARE AT THE RIVER!
    Have a drink and enjoy the river..
    True, needed a few after this comedy night...Got to go out and find a sink now...

Lavey29
    Look at the bright side. The sink was plastic.
    yeah, I am happy about that, sort of, I guess...why does this crap always happen to me?

andy01
    Been down that road before.

blender over
    Really bad idea. My wife loves to help. She keeps screaming stop whenever I get within 10 feet of anything. Now days I just leave it in the drive and tell her I'll do it later. (when she's gone).
    LOL mine does the same thing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast