Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pot smoking kids

djunkie
    I just had some little girl that couldn't be over 12 years old ask me if I had any "weed". LOL!!!!! I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Except "uh....NO!!!!" Seems like kids are starting younger and younger these days. :rollside:

cxr133
    yeah i heard here say under her breath as she walked away
    "fawkin holdout" :crossx:
    thats scary my boy is 14 almost 15 and i keep a tight leash on him.
    Straight A student right now!!

moneypit
    I just had some little girl that couldn't be over 12 years old ask me if I had any "weed". LOL!!!!! I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Except "uh....NO!!!!" Seems like kids are starting younger and younger these days. :rollside:
    I remember back in 7th grade.. 1976. This girl in my class had a huge bag of that junk. I didnt even know what it was. I think its always been that way.

djunkie
    I remember back in 7th grade.. 1976. This girl in my class had a huge bag of that junk. I didnt even know what it was. I think its always been that way.
    Ya I knew about it back then but never was around it. Seems like it was around more in high school. But damm these were junior high kids. Couldn't have been older than 12.

LAFD
    pot and cigarettes are the big thing now. they are gettin younger and younger.

MAINEVENT
    What's wrong did'nt want to cut off any of your personal stash :yuk:

PlyaPlya22
    damn...bud heads recognize other bud heads! :idea:

BajaMike
    What are you hanging around 12 year old girls for??
    Just kidding.....that is really sad, image, starting that shiat at 12, future lifetime welfare girl.....very sad.... :frown:
    :cry:

djunkie
    What are you hanging around 12 year old girls for??
    Just kidding.....that is really sad, image, starting that shiat at 12, future lifetime welfare girl.....very sad.... :frown:
    :cry:
    The funny part was, I was at a red light and the girl came walking out in the street just to ask me.

djunkie
    What's wrong did'nt want to cut off any of your personal stash :yuk:
    Yup I like to bogart my shit. :rollside:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast