Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brow-down

LAFD

MudPumper
    You have NO idea how true that all really is. Its sad. He left out the part about doing a hit and run in his Mercedes with Salvaged title and running a credit card fraud.

LAFD
    You have NO idea how true that all really is. Its sad. He left out the part about doing a hit and run in his Mercedes with Salvaged title and running a credit card fraud.
    that will be in brow down 2

syke-o
    i used to work for Cingular wireless and handled alot of those cell phone shops in that area... and well, lets just say the video is pretty accurate..

ChumpChange
    Don't forget they followed this one up with "Party like an Armo"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3E7ehJI_aU&NR=1

Jetdriver
    Some funny shit! Thanks Cale

HavaSkank
    Dude, I think we work together, or within the same industry.
    The Armenians are crafty with insurance fraud

BigBoyBlue
    Pretty lame if you ask me.
    Im Armenian and have yet to meet an Armenian phone dealer. Its the Persians who deal cell phones. Armenians sell jewelry and haul trash. Not to mention, own bad ass twin turbo schiata cruisers
    I hate those Glendale FOBs
    If white trash Armenian is possible, then thats me. 100% armenian and cant speak 2 words in the language

RitcheyRch
    Some funny stuff

HavasuSelect
    Pretty lame if you ask me.
    Im Armenian and have yet to meet an Armenian phone dealer. Its the Persians who deal cell phones. Armenians sell jewelry and haul trash. Not to mention, own bad ass twin turbo schiata cruisers
    I hate those Glendale FOBs
    If white trash Armenian is possible, then thats me. 100% armenian and cant speak 2 words in the language
    Shut up Katch, go sell some phones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast