Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Child Abuse

Kilrtoy
    Speeding in a school zone! The nerve!
    WTF, Im all over this felony....
    Guess someone should report the havasi cross country team training every week in 110 PLUS temps...

hoolign
    WTF, Im all over this felony....
    Guess someone should report the havasi cross country team training every week in 110 PLUS temps...

I'm glad the roughnecks don't complain about working outside in the winter..- 40 has to be illegal!

Magic34
    I played baseball every summer groing up here in AZ. Some days, I would play for 8 hours all day. Practicing with multiple teams. I loved it.
    On another note, I would want my 3 y/o inside if it is over 103 or so. She would keep playing until she passed out regardless of how hot she got.

moneypit
    I coach 8, 9 & 10 year olds in football and I ran the piss out of them last night. Little fockers... I didn't play sports so I don't know what's it like to run around in that heat. I living my life through my son and all the others kids. I'll be damned if they let me down.
    Just kidding. Actually we did have the kids suited up last night. It was hot and we kept them hydrated. I kept the drills to walk throughs and more teaching than anything. I waited for it too cool down and until we got some cloud cover before we went full speed and contact. CHILD ABUSE are bigs words so buzz off, I know what I'm doing.

pw_Tony
    Played Hockey in full gear when it's 110 outside. Talk about some hot gear

Cheaper To Keep Him
    My step-daughter plays softball here in havasu and practices 4 nights a week and plays tournaments on weekends 3-4 games a day, She just stays hydrated....hell we spend more on bottled water than gas in the boat and we aint Channel Queens Either!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123