Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Luvnlife's

photo chick
    Where art thou been? Did you return from Tahoe or did you decide to sell the goods and never return?

RitcheyRch
    Thinking maybe they are having such a good time that they forgot where they lived.

photo chick
    Thinking maybe they are having such a good time that they forgot where they lived.
    you know some of those high falootin' folks take the summer off for vacation.... I just hope the bears didn't get them

RitcheyRch
    I think Cale has always wanted to be a park ranger.
    you know some of those high falootin' folks take the summer off for vacation.... I just hope the bears didn't get them

RitcheyRch
    Any updates on them?

LUVNLIFE
    Where art thou been? Did you return from Tahoe or did you decide to sell the goods and never return?
    Hey Lori, how are you? We returned but didn't want to That place is great, next time we are taking the boat and spending more time. Hell if I sold the goods I'd only make it to Gorman When are you headed this way again? Finals?

LUVNLIFE
    C-mon High fallotin to you is taking the wheels off the trailer cause you are staying for awhile:hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
    Any updates on them?
    Hey Rich, what's up? Just been real busy with work and everything else in life I'm just looking forward to three days off

photo chick
    Hey Lori, how are you? We returned but didn't want to That place is great, next time we are taking the boat and spending more time. Hell if I sold the goods I'd only make it to Gorman When are you headed this way again? Finals?
    Gorman....yeah right!! Finals??? That's not til' Nov. you know I can't stay away that long!! I'll be in San Diego for the race in a couple weeks.....
    Glad you guys have been found! How's Jen?

LUVNLIFE
    Gorman....yeah right!! Finals??? That's not til' Nov. you know I can't stay away that long!! I'll be in San Diego for the race in a couple weeks.....
    Glad you guys have been found! How's Jen?
    Ok maybe Lebec We won't be at SD or Bako that weekend:jawdrop: We will be running it at Lake Mohave for some fun Guess the next hookup is the finals then. We've got the spot Jen is doing great and has been busy with the kids and them going to school. We have been great and just busy with the summer fun. Hope all is good with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast