Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reverse Spam; Lookin 4 Tunnell Project O.k.

I Do Like That Hull. Does That Jet Bolt Onto That Sucka Or Would It Need Glass Work.

AJ
    I just turned down a deal on an early 80's 19' Nordic tunnel. The boat has an outboard on it now, but it would be an easy change. Give me a call if you are interested and I'll get in touch with the guy. You could probably get it and the trailer for under $1000. It needs quite a bit of work, but it would be worth it. It's a really light one too.
    A friend of ours is also looking for one, any contact #'s /pics would be appericated. Where is it located at?
    AJ

vee-driven
    I Do Like That Hull. Does That Jet Bolt Onto That Sucka Or Would It Need Glass Work.
    the jet will bolt on and is already set way back.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...manater011.jpg

If 4k Wont Fly What Will? I May Buy A Nordic That Had An Out Board. I'm Told Fourq Is The Man For The Intake?

vee-driven
    $5500 and i'll throw in a jet boat pan.

SS350
    Asking 12,000 for boat no motor. The boat is a really nice boat, hyd pla div, dom pump,like new trailer all new gauges & bezels . Also have a very nice custom made cover made out of simbrella. Thank's.
    Motor will be back from machine shop soon(10 to 14 days)Then the boat will be turn key and the asking price $16,500. Thank's

DUCKY
    Here are a couple of pics of that Nordic I was talking about..... If someone wants it just give me a shout and I'll scoop it up for you.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/SSPX0039.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/SSPX0037.JPG

mouzer
    Damn Ducky i would buy it if it was here in so cal. i have a 150 black max merc and i have a berkly pump w/intake and place diverter...oh well. give me a price w/delivery charge.

bigheavyd2
    check out www.dragboatcity.com has some projects for sale

Wow Ducky. The Price Is Right I'm Havin A Hard Time Getting An An Answer On Putting A Pump In. Any One Know Much About That Hull I Assume If It Has A False Bottom It Will Need To Be Replaced. Ducky How Do The Stringers Look? Or Do You Know? Thanks Again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast