Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reverse Spam; Lookin 4 Tunnell Project O.k.

DUCKY
    I looked at it fairly close a while back. The transom appears to be 3/4-1" thick with a 2x4 running horizontal that could be removed for a jet application. It is a flat-keel hull so it may need some bottom work (or at least a flat keel intake) to be a real runner with a pump. The stringers appear to be about 1" thick and I didn't see any excessive holes or signs of rot. The glass on top of them is white from sun exposure, but not de-laminated. The white appears to be original gel, but the pink is paint and a crappy job. The boat is a feather weight, so it does have some stress cracks.
    Someone has bolted aluminum angles on the inside of the tunnels (exterior)for added lift, and skegs on the rear most inner corners of the tunnels. I would probably remove that stuff, but hell there may have been some real thought behind them...
    I don't have the guys phone number, but he stops by the shop all the time and I see him working down at the lot. If someone wants it, give me a buzz and I'll snatch it up for you.
    PS, no false bottom that I can remember.....

SS350
    111Asking 12,000 for boat no motor. The boat is a really nice boat, hyd pla div, dom pump,like new trailer all new gauges & bezels . Also have a very nice custom made cover made out of simbrella. Thank's.
    Motor will be back from machine shop soon(10 to 14 days)Then the boat will be turn key and the asking price $16,500. Thank's

mouzer
    Here are a couple of pics of that Nordic I was talking about..... If someone wants it just give me a shout and I'll scoop it up for you.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/SSPX0039.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/SSPX0037.JPG
    SOLD TO MOUZER!!!!!!sold

mouzer
    SOLD thanks Scott..

Congrats. You Should Post A Pic When It Done.

mouzer
    i have a 150 merc or i have a berkly pump w/diverter and intakemy wife said paint and interoir and toss our outboard on it,will seeee.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123