Thread: Sanger Hydro foot pedal

howard25bullet
    I'm still looking for a Sanger hydro foot pedal...please email me at wgibb@aol.com if you have one or have any leads.
    Thanks,
    Bill

hey i thought you found one in the turlock area. im still looking also . if i find any lead ill send it to you . i want one but my boats being paintes so i dont get it back till march anyway....

howard25bullet
    Gee, I thought you got the one from Eliminator or something like that.
    My new engine is still being built so hopefully next week it will be going in. Then I need paint and upholstery but I'm going to use it till winter.

tittyman
    When you have the interior done..are you going to make it like they originally came from the factory..what's the deal on your new motor? When I saw that boat on Craigs list I thought it looked pretty clean and had a new motor...

Running_on_Empty
    I'm still looking too.

nope i sent eliminator several pm's and he never got back to me either he dont want to sell or really dont have one.

howard25bullet
    The boat looked very clean in the pics but was rougher up close...
    The engine was supposedly new with less than 10 hours. We spent a bunch going through it and it through a valve head after 15 minutes running time. So, there goes the engine. It was supposed to have a 4 bolt main but had a 2 bolt. I'm getting Obnoxious001 to build an engine for me and it should be completed next week.
    The boat is at Wiilkes Marine getting the Jet serviced and a control valve for the header water. I'm getting rid of the Basset valve since that is a source of part of the water/valve problem I'm told.
    The interior is just okay and the pain is just okay with a touch up area required. So, I'm thinking I will likely redo the whole boat as time goes on...
    Labor of love I guess until the $'s run out.