Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RV Wash

Mrs. casean
    I am looking for a self serve car wash in Havasu that is easy to pull a trailer in and out to clean. We're headed to Havasu for a 10 day trip in a week and a half (4 of the 10 at Moabi ) and NEED to get our trailer cleaned before we live in it for 10 days and it's been sitting at the river for the past few months=FILTHY! Can someone let me know if the one stop lube & wash has an easy in and out for a truck/trailer? Or any other car wash that may be better? Thanks!

Mrs. casean
    Hey Linds. Have fun on your vacation.
    Thanks Jon! It is SO NEEDED after missing out on a month at the river! We're ready! Have fun out there this weekend! I cannot remember the last time I was on a 10 day vacation! I think it was Lake Trinity in 00! How sad! Our first day won't be vacation though, clean the trailer, set up, grocery shop, pick up the boat etc... then it's on!

lalhc
    I think there's a drive through car wash next to Sundance Mobil.

riverroyal
    everyone quotes to detail are just to much,Im gonna have to break a sweat and do it myself

BigDoug
    Yep, detailers are expensive........................now try doing it yourself and see if you'll do it again ? ................it's alot of work !!

Throttle
    when r u comin out... we should meet up someplace...

BigDoug
    Im already here you big dummy !!

Magic34
    I am looking for a self serve car wash in Havasu that is easy to pull a trailer in and out to clean. We're headed to Havasu for a 10 day trip in a week and a half (4 of the 10 at Moabi ) and NEED to get our trailer cleaned before we live in it for 10 days and it's been sitting at the river for the past few months=FILTHY! Can someone let me know if the one stop lube & wash has an easy in and out for a truck/trailer? Or any other car wash that may be better? Thanks!
    You going to make it down for the RRX-6 regatta?

SOCALDETAIL1
    Yep, detailers are expensive........................now try doing it yourself and see if you'll do it again ? ................it's alot of work !!
    Yup just did a RV yesterday that the owner started and didnt want to finish. There is alot more surface to cover,

sigepmock
    Hey Linds, just talked to Sean....we got you covered on the wash bay and I think Sean just committed you guys to coming over this weekend too....should I have Carrie make up some Jello shots ???
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast