Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drunk yet?

topless
    This one's for the animal lovers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuIY...elated&search=)

photo chick
    And for you ourdoorsmen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKaR5...elated&search=)
    OMG Ali stop it!!! This one is Brown and Jbb taking their brown log for a bike ride!!!
    Ok did you hear that man fart when he picked it up?:sqeyes:

topless
    OMG Ali stop it!!! This one is Brown and Jbb taking their brown log for a bike ride!!!
    Ok did you hear that man fart when he picked it up?:sqeyes:I'm still laughing. Now quit splitting your stitches.

RaceFace
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    OK, I know alot of people have been pretty lit up before, including myself. But what kind of alcohol leads to "lets put this stump on your bicycle".
    LMAO!!!!

Cigalert
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    OK, I know alot of people have been pretty lit up before, including myself. But what kind of alcohol leads to "lets put this stump on your bicycle".
    LMAO!!!!
    You really think it's the alcohol that makes these decisions? You obviously haven't been truly lit before All it takes is one inspiring comment from anyone within a 10' radius. "yeah, we really should chain up the skeeball machine to Clint's truck and drag it down the alley". Ever play with bottle rockets indoors? Ever try to go to vegas from mead at midnight by means of a 12' zodiac? Ever form tackle a stop sign? Those are all my ideas...the alochol just said...."alone your ideas are elementry at best...with me involved....they're great. It's your time to shine buddy....no, you don't need a helmet".

RaceFace
    You really think it's the alcohol that makes these decisions? You obviously haven't been truly lit before All it takes is one inspiring comment from anyone within a 10' radius. "yeah, we really should chain up the skeeball machine to Clint's truck and drag it down the alley". Ever play with bottle rockets indoors? Ever try to go to vegas from mead at midnight by means of a 12' zodiac? Ever form tackle a stop sign? Those are all my ideas...the alochol just said...."alone your ideas are elementry at best...with me involved....they're great. It's your time to shine buddy....no, you don't need a helmet".
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Yeah, I've pulled brilliant things like that....too often. LOL!!!

fat rat
    .........good stuff, I needed that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12