Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Anyone else looking forward to Winter??

Mrs. 20
    i can't wait....then the PHX lakes will become jetboat friendly again ALL DAY LONG
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...DSCF0323-1.jpg
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...d/DSCF0437.jpg
    That looks awesome! Do you guys ride atv's? Now that Luckystrike has that big RV, we should do the dunes.

Mrs. 20
    I can't wait. We are in the market right now for a Ranger to replace most of our quads, so it should be a new experience for us this year. We are gonna still keep a couple atv's though.

bohica
    Anxiously awaiting the cooler weather but not quite ready to put the boat away. My new sand car will be done in a few weeks and will make it's debut at the sand show. It'll be in the Funco booth, first of the next generation Big 5, Gen. 5. I've given Funco full liberty to build me the best of the best, I told them to surprise me. I'll be seeing it for the first time at the show as well.

havaduner
    I'm glad to see that everybody has plans for what they will be doing and where they'll be going this winter, and I hope it goes well for everybody, cuz I've noticed people tend to get grumpy on these boards in the winter, and lately the DRAMA has been overboard here!

Dezertrider
    I'm glad to see that everybody has plans for what they will be doing and where they'll be going this winter, and I hope it goes well for everybody, cuz I've noticed people tend to get grumpy on these boards in the winter, and lately the DRAMA has been overboard here!
    I can see it now, Hey you in the green and silver sand rail heading down sand highway in Glamis on Saturday

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789